[frackoff-announce] Fwd: Urgent Callout For Tomorrow: Help Stop Fracking In Sussex!

kim t kim.icity at googlemail.com
Mon Jul 29 17:05:47 BST 2013

I'm sure everyone's seen all the news coverage, but for some reason, the
post I sent Friday didn't go through to list, hope this one does!

DAY 5 at the protest camp, with lorries arriving again. On Friday &
Saturday a cortege of police slow-walked the lorry loads of destruction
like a funeral march.  Oh, it is a funeral march......
Footage of one delivery today  - http://bambuser.com/v/3777296

 The camp is going well, with a really diverse mix of folk supporting  -
the update from the village a day ago was that  now around 90% are
anti-fracking.
https://twitter.com/Frack_Off
http://greatgasgala.org.uk/   (wish list on here if you are coming)
(http://frack-off.org.uk/latest-news-from-the-great-gas-gala/)

This will carry on, so come down if you can. Folk have arrived from
Bristol, Portsmouth, Bournemouth, Norwich, Blackpool...and more.  Come at
the weekend, if you are busy in the week  - Cuadrilla are aware they are
getting behind with their toxic plans and have applied for an extension to
their license, which expires in September.  Let's not take the spotlight
off them.