Our 'hippie' Prince Charming

Zardoz tony at cultureshop.org.uk
Wed Jun 5 20:31:38 BST 2013

Well he's schmoozed you by meeting in private good and proper Simon.
You are one of the last I would have expected to go googlie eyed when faced by the greedy grin.
Millions on PR - and millions on litigation to sue his critics, people of his class rely on personal schmoozing to stifle critics.

Prince Charles criticised over Bahrain housing deal
Opposition activists say contract for prince's charity gives a green light to regime to continue human rights abuses
http://www.guardian.co.uk/uk/2013/may/14/prince-charles-criticised-bahrain-housing-deal

To Liz and Charles death means even more money for them.
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/money/pensions/article-2326178/How-failing-heir-swelling-coffers-Treasury-Her-Majesty-Prince-Charles.html

While the economy and the poor landless in our dying cities suffer and die. Prince Charles visits Romania http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/feedarticle/10821889