Thu21Mar - LONDON - A World That Works For Everyone

The School of Commoning tony at cultureshop.org.uk
Tue Mar 19 01:08:48 GMT 2013

Dear Friends,

March 21st will be a special day.
Not only the first day of Spring, but also the
date of of our next event in our series of
'Meeting with Remarkable Commoners'...

[]

Invitation to A World That Works For Everyone

Dear Friends,

March 21st will be a special day. Not only the
first day of Spring, but also the date of of our
next event in our series of 'Meeting with
Remarkable Commoners',  featuring Silke Helfrich,
the soft-spoken yet very influential global
commons activist, member of the Commons
Strategies Group. She is also the the co-editor
of 'The Wealth of the Commons' anthology that you
can find here. This event is co-sponsored by the Green Party UK.

Finally, we got a great location for the event,
courtesy of the Union of London University. For
details and to register, please visit the event's page here.
http://www.meetup.com/School-of-Commoning-Events/events/103983152/

Thursday, March 21, 2013
6:30 PM to 8:30 PM
<http://maps.google.com/maps?q=16+TAVITON+STREET%2C+room+%23433%2C+London%2C+WC1H+0BE>SSEES
School of Slavonic and Eastern European Studies
16 TAVITON STREET, room #433, London, WC1H 0BE
(<http://maps.google.com/maps?q=16+TAVITON+STREET%2C+room+%23433%2C+London%2C+WC1H+0BE>map)

51.525372 -0.131554
http://www.ucl.ac.uk/estates/roombooking/building-location/?id=126

Be there and let's start the Spring of the Commons together!

Anna Betz and George Por

School of Commoning
School of Commoning · 118 Brading Crescent ·
Wanstead · London, London E11 3RS
<http://www.mailchimp.com/monkey-rewards/?utm_source=freemium_newsletter&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=monkey_rewards&aid=a5fa85bb25b09d2e6d040a7c2&afl=1>
Email Marketing Powered by MailChimp