Bill Oddie's "Bankwatch"

Paul Mobbs mobbsey at gn.apc.org
Tue May 14 11:28:36 BST 2013

Excellent vid! No wonder they removed Oddie from Springwatch!

Petition is at https://secure.38degrees.org.uk/hsbc-sarawak

P.

http://www.globalwitness.org/hsbc-sarawak/

Bill Oddie's BankWatch

Global Witness, May 2013

In this spoof documentary, Bankwatch with Bill Oddie, the naturalist
protests against HSBC's illegal logging by entering the den of a
creature closely related to humans: the banker. HSBC has made nearly
£100m bankrolling some of the world's most destructive logging companies
in Sarawak Malaysia, and is at risk of violating international money
laundering rules, according to NGO Global Witness.

(Edward Burrough, 1659 - from 'Quaker Faith and Practice')

email - mobbsey at gn.apc.org
website - http://www.fraw.org.uk/mei/index.shtml
public key - http://www.fraw.org.uk/mei/mobbsey_public_key-2013.asc