Sat 25 May DALSTON Bilderberg Fringe Festival Warmup Party

Zardoz tony at cultureshop.org.uk
Wed May 15 01:30:51 BST 2013

Sat 25 May DALSTON Bilderberg Fringe Festival Warmup Party

Warmup party SATURDAY 25TH MAY 6pm - 3am

https://www.facebook.com/events/568364993185025/

SATURDAY 25TH MAY 6pm - 3am

Passing Clouds
1 Richmond Rd, Dalston, E8 4AA London, United K

 Get ready for the
 ***BILDERBERG FRINGE FESTIVAL 2013 WARM-UP PARTY!!!!****

 In the run up to the Bilderberg Fringe Festival at the Grove Hotel, Watford 6-9 June, we are holding a warm up party to bring together many of the fabulous performers, artists, musicians, speakers and campaigners for a big celebration of unity!

 LIVE:
 PASSING CLOUDS ALL-STAR JAM SESSION (reggae/Afro-beat/Latin)
 WILLIAMS CUMBERBACHE (Venezuelan conga maestro)
 CLAPPER PRIEST (MC - reggae/dancehall/dub)
 MARTIN THE POET (spoken word/poetry)
 SARAH BEAR (Acoustic protest folk)

 DJs:
 MUSKUT BEATS (senseless records) Dubstep, Tropical Bass and Technicolour Bass

 7pm-Late
 FREE before 9pm, £5 after
 FREE guestlist for activists and performers attending the festival - email we at passingclouds.org with your list!

 ABOUT THE BILDERBERG FRINGE FESTIVAL
 The Bilderberg Fringe Festival, 6th-9th June, is a platform for conscious citizens from all over the world to join together at the Grove Hotel, Watford and positively and peacefully influence global powerbrokers to make the right decisions for our future..... and have a fantastic party!
 The warm-up party will be held at Passing Clouds and will involve a lot of the musicians, performers and DJs playing at the festival.
 Come and get excited!!