Berlin 21-25 May 2013 World Conference on the Commons

Tony Gosling tony at cultureshop.org.uk
Sun May 19 11:59:33 BST 2013

>Dear fellow commoners,
>
>Next week will be an important milestone in the
>evolution of the Global Commons Movement. We
>feel very fortunate to be able to participate
>and contribute. For all of you who cant be there
>in person, please send us your thoughts and most
>importantly your questions which we would love
>to bring into the discussions at the conference.Â
>

><http://commonsrising.ning.com/forum/topics/world-conference-on-the-commons-berlin-21-25-may-2013?xg_source=msg_mes_network>http://commonsrising.ning.com/forum/topics/world-conference-on-the-commons-berlin-21-25-may-2013
>
>Visit Commons Rising at:
><http://commonsrising.ning.com/?xg_source=msg_mes_network>http://commonsrising.ning.com/?xg_source=msg_mes_network
>
>We are looking forward to receive your comments and questions.
>
>with appreciation for taking time reflect on
>what questions if answered could help your project and yourself
>
>Anna
>
>Visit Commons Rising at:
><http://commonsrising.ning.com/?xg_source=msg_mes_network>http://commonsrising.ning.com/?xg_source=msg_mes_network

Twitter: @TonyGosling http://twitter.com/tonygosling
http://groups.google.com/group/uk-911-truth
http://www.youtube.com/user/PublicEnquiry
www.actorsandartistsfor911truth.org
www.mediafor911truth.org
www.pilotsfor911truth.org
www.mp911truth.org
www.ae911truth.org
www.rl911truth.org
www.stj911.org
www.l911t.com
www.v911t.org

www.abolishwar.org.uk
www.globalresearch.ca
www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.1407615751783.2051663.1274106225&l=90330c0ba5&type=1

"The maintenance of secrets acts like a psychic
poison which alienates the possessor from the community" Carl Jung

Fear not therefore: for there is nothing covered
that shall not be revealed; and nothing hid that
shall not be made known. What I tell you in
darkness, that speak ye in the light and what ye
hear in the ear, that preach ye upon the housetops. Matthew 10:26-27

Die Pride and Envie; Flesh, take the poor's advice.
Covetousnesse be gon: Come, Truth and Love arise.
Patience take the Crown; throw Anger out of dores:
Cast out Hypocrisie and Lust, which follows whores:
Then England sit in rest; Thy sorrows will have end;
Thy Sons will live in peace, and each will be a friend.
http://tinyurl.com/6ct7zh6