[TheLandIsOurs] My thoughts from the forest, ecovillage and sickbed on our beliefs about nature and anarcho-primitivism

Brendan Boal b_m_boal at yahoo.com
Tue Nov 12 13:05:31 GMT 2013

If you're saying that anarcho-primitivism is an unrealistic approch to reforming our unsustainable way of life, and that most of us would not survive the experience, then I agree with you. It's obvious that we need to use our brains and science to bring about a better way of life. Dreaming of an impossible return to Eden is not merely daft atavism, but has a dark side in that it is effectively advocating the killing of most of humanity.