Fwd: [PEPIS] Ex Met Detective: Global Banks Now A Mafia Criminal Enterprise

Tony Gosling tony at cultureshop.org.uk
Fri Jul 4 00:03:56 BST 2014

><http://www.daftblogger.com/global-banks-have-become-an-enterprise-criminal-mafia/http://www.daftblogger.com/global-banks-have-become-an-enterprise-criminal-mafia/>Global
>Banks Have Become An Enterprise Criminal Mafia
>

>http://www.daftblogger.com/global-banks-have-become-an-enterprise-criminal-mafia/
>
>http://www.911forum.org.uk/board/viewtopic.php?p=167535#167535
>
>By
><http://www.daftblogger.com/global-banks-have-become-an-enterprise-criminal-mafia/http://www.daftblogger.com/author/rowan-bosworth-davies/>Rowan
>Bosworth-Davies
>
>In August 2012, I wrote a response to a British
>Parliamentary Commission public request for
>evidence concerning the state of the British
>Banking Industry. In that document I made the following assertions;
>
>“
The British banking sector has become an
”

> [...]
>and it has become a conscious decision to break
>the law in pursuit of criminal profits. The sums
>of money placed at risk from the actions of
>these organised criminals beggars belief. In the
>UK alone, the history of recent banking crime
>makes for very unhappy reading indeed.
>
>In the 1980s the financial industry sold around
>8.5m endowment insurance policies for repaying
>mortgage loans. These were not suitable for all
>borrowers. Banking staff received commission for
>selling the policies. The risks were often not
>explained to the borrowers. Banks made profits
>but eight out of 10 policies failed to pay the
>promised returns and did not even provide the
>amounts needed to redeem the mortgages. A 2000
>UK Government report estimated that 60% of
>borrowers had been the victims of mis-selling,
>which is merely another word for downright
>criminal fraud, and were facing a shortfall of around £40bn.
>
>This was followed by the pensions fraud scandal
>where people were encouraged to abandon good
>employer-based pension schemes and join a
>private one instead. The £13.5bn scandal
>affected some 1.4 million people. The late 1990s
>saw the precipice bonds scandal. Some 250,000
>retired people were lured to invest £5bn in
>investments misleadingly described as low risk.
>Thousands of investors lost 80% of their savings.
>
>The 21st century did not provide any respite
>from financial scandals. Payment protection
>insurance (PPI)is still being played out; some 3
>million people were sold expensive and
>unnecessary insurance and are likely to be paid
>up to £40bn in compensation. More recently we
>have had the Libor problems and small-company
>loan scandal. In between the above, banks
>engaged in organised and aggressive tax
>avoidance, tax fraud, money laundering, and now
>we have the news of the Barclays Dark Pool
>frauds, just to mention a few of their misdeeds.
>
>If this kind of criminal activity and its
>concomitant profitability were being carried on
>by any other agency or group of individuals,
>anywhere in the world, Governments and law
>enforcement agencies would have been
>coordinating their efforts to direct their
>organised crime strike forces to take down the
>criminals involved. But because the players in
>this criminal game are bankers, then for some
>bizarre reason, Governments and law enforcement
>take their hands off the controls.
>
>At the moment, the US authorities are making
>examples of foreign banks who abuse their
>systems and controls, but they have also
>penalised their own banking entities. I predict
>it will not be too long before the US
>authorities start to demand the extradition of
>key foreign players to stand trial for their
>part in these banking crimes. Locking up some
>bankers who have profited too easily from these
>crimes, is a long-overdue outcome. The air will
>be a whole lot sweeter when the US courts start
>handing out some lengthy sentences for this level of organised banking crime!

Twitter: @TonyGosling http://twitter.com/tonygosling
http://rt.com/op-edge/authors/tony-gosling/
http://groups.google.com/group/uk-911-truth
http://www.youtube.com/user/PublicEnquiry
www.actorsandartistsfor911truth.org
www.mediafor911truth.org
www.pilotsfor911truth.org
www.mp911truth.org
www.ae911truth.org
www.rl911truth.org
www.stj911.org
www.l911t.com
www.v911t.org

www.abolishwar.org.uk
www.globalresearch.ca
www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.1407615751783.2051663.1274106225&l=90330c0ba5&type=1

"The maintenance of secrets acts like a psychic
poison which alienates the possessor from the community" Carl Jung

Fear not therefore: for there is nothing covered
that shall not be revealed; and nothing hid that
shall not be made known. What I tell you in
darkness, that speak ye in the light and what ye
hear in the ear, that preach ye upon the housetops. Matthew 10:26-27

Die Pride and Envie; Flesh, take the poor's advice.
Covetousnesse be gon: Come, Truth and Love arise.
Patience take the Crown; throw Anger out of dores:
Cast out Hypocrisie and Lust, which follows whores:
Then England sit in rest; Thy sorrows will have end;
Thy Sons will live in peace, and each will be a friend.
http://tinyurl.com/6ct7zh6