[ecovillageuk] give every family in every land enough of the earth to live on

creuynni creuynni at yahoo.co.uk
Sun Jul 6 18:29:13 BST 2014

this is what i'd love to do with our project, or part of our project.be part of "give every family in every land enough of the earth to live on"
to give the land back to itself legally, but individuals and families to steward their 'own' plots, with right to that plot, and responsibilties to the land e.g. treat with respect, sustainable goals etc....'to each according to their ability, to each according to their need', but likely an acre or two max...with more potential possible if they pay for themselves (or something).
closest we've got is forming a land trust...with a beautiful group who we keep getting described by visitors as 'more like a family than just a group'
anyone else here any closer to achieving this? any tips?we're working with the legal system at the moment to do what we can. e.g. showing how we can assist them achieve the sustainable policies and providing community services etc to assist them in this kind of work too.
and/or anyone who would like to link up with the community we're forming...as individuals groups in our area, or as groups in other areas where we can visit and support eachother...let us know
katie x

www.creuynni.wordpress.com