Wed27-Fri29Aug DARTMOOR Working horses in market gardens course

Tony Gosling tony at cultureshop.org.uk
Mon Jul 14 12:37:54 BST 2014

>From: "ed hamer" <edhamer at riseup.net>
>

>Dear All, Chagfood Community Market Garden is
>hosting our next working horse course over three
>days from Wednesday 27th - Friday 29th August.
>The course is entirely practical and gives
>participants hands-on experience of basic
>horsemanship & husbandry and use the of a wide
>range of horse-drawn tools for cultivation,
>tillage and harvesting across a five-acre market
>garden. The course is suitable for complete
>novices as well as those with horse experience.

>The full cost of the course is £325 per person
>including course notes, three meals a day and
>camping on our beautiful site on the edge of
>Dartmoor. If you are interested to find out more
>or would like a copy of the course syllabus
>please send an email to chagfood at gmail.com or call Ed on 07858 381539.

>Cheerio for now

>Ed

http://rt.com/op-edge/authors/tony-gosling/
http://cryptome.org/2014/06/video-report-axed-2.htm
www.thisweek.org.uk
www.dialectradio.co.uk
Fear not therefore: for there is nothing covered
that shall not be revealed; and nothing hid that
shall not be made known. What I tell you in
darkness, that speak ye in the light and what ye
hear in the ear, that preach ye upon the housetops. Matthew 10:26-27

www.actorsandartistsfor911truth.org
www.mediafor911truth.org
www.pilotsfor911truth.org
www.mp911truth.org