12Jul, new venue... Who Owns Bristol? They think they do...

Tony Gosling tony at cultureshop.org.uk
Thu Jun 26 13:19:33 BST 2014

On the principle of enslaving the masses, that NOTHING in Britain,
particularly the basic essentials of life, shall be available to poor
people for free, the original squatted venue for this event was
evicted this morning - Thu 26 June.
New FREE venue will be announced when we have it - any questions -
including from the control freaks that organised the eviction of the
New Church who think they own Bristol, Britain & us. Please call our
action line on or near the date of the event.
http://tlio.org.uk/sat12jul-who-owns-britain-bristol-teach-in-with-kevin-cahill/

On Saturday 12th July 2014 The Land Is Ours in conjunction with
Bristol Housing Action Movement presents.........

Former Sunday Times 'Rich List' journalist Kevin Cahill is the author
of 'Who Owns Britain'. Beginning at 1pm he will discuss & explain the
inequalities of land ownership in the British Isles and former
empire. After a break at 2pm Kevin will answer your questions. Venue
opens for refreshments at 12 noon... social until 5-6pm.
VENUE: To Be Announced.
On the twisted principle of enslaving the masses, that NOTHING in
Britain, particularly the basic essentials of life, shall be
available to poor people for free, the original squatted venue was
evicted this morning - Thu 26 June.
New FREE venue will be announced when we have it - any questions -
including from the control freaks that organised the eviction of the
New Church & think they own both Britain & us  Please call our action
line on or near the date of the event.

FREE ACCOMMODATION: There will be washing facilities and plenty of
communal sleeping space at the venue on the Friday (11th) and
Saturday nights but do please bring sleeping bag and rollmat.
SUNDAY 12th - midday - nature trail and guided tour of Bristol's
unique 'quarry squat'

Please share this event on Facebook Oppression through hard-wired
inequalities in land ownership is at the heart of social injustice in
Britain
<http://tlio.org.uk/wp-admin/http://www.facebook.com/events/410739822397887/>http://www.facebook.com/events/410739822397887/

Bristol Housing Action Movement - BHAM
<http://tlio.org.uk/wp-admin/http://www.public-interest.co.uk/bham/>http://www.public-interest.co.uk/bham/

Call BHAM housing action and enquiries line on - 07833 100399
Email - housingaction at yahoo.co.uk

Revealed: How police tried to cover-up spying operation on fracking protesters
<http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2664579/Revealed-How-police-tried-cover-spying-operation-fracking-protesters-didnt-realise-changing-text-colour-report-uncovered-crucial-redactions.html#ixzz35k7h1SJV>http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2664579/Revealed-How-police-tried-cover-spying-operation-fracking-protesters-didnt-realise-changing-text-colour-report-uncovered-crucial-redactions.html