[RTF- UK ] Illigal Eviction UPDATE: Yorkley Court Community Farm

Tony Gosling tony at cultureshop.org.uk
Fri Jun 27 21:59:16 BST 2014

>We won the battle for Yorkley, but yet to win the war.
>
>An injunction was granted at 3 yesterday and served at 5, the three
>day siege is over but our guard duty of all gates continues.
>
>This injunction prevents any of the named individuals or their
>agents from entering the site without our permission, all vehicles
>and security have been removed from site and are barred from
>entering without the permission from us. The injunction is part of a
>wider case against the people who did this. The evidence for the
>wider case is being heard in ten days time, so we are not out of the
>woods yet. There is a minor police presence still in the vicinity.
>A local millionaire, land grabber and developer called Brian Bennett
>colluding with a bent solicitor called Richard M Tolson, employed
>over 20 bailiffs and security, 8 building contractors, 8 local
>thugs, with 4x4 vehicles, tractors, diggers, buggies, flat bed, with
>fencing, gate posts and portacabin to illegally enter the land we
>have been in possession of for the last 2 years. They attempted an
>forced illegal eviction with massive resources behind them and they lost.
>After being woken up at 5am Monday to an invading force, we resisted
>and barricaded them in, negotiated to get them to leave our
>compound, we escorted them to the front gate where we secured the
>gate locking their vehicles in and them out. This stand off lasted
>for over 50 hours with teams manning 5 positions over the whole
>site, three gates and two bases, with people awake sleeping in
>shifts all through the night.
>The support and numbers of people we had come down was awesome!
>Thank you to everyone for all your sacrifices, time, donations of
>food and water.
>
>What next?
>
>We still asking need your support in whatever way feel you can as
>they may make attempts to appeal the judges decision when the full
>case with the injunction is heard on the 7th July.
>
>We have a press release out to all media, we have a tweet feed, our
>web page, email address and crowd fund.
>
>twitter feed: yorkleycourt at twitter
>
>indymedia news feed:
>http://www.indymedia.org.uk/en/2014/06/517039.html?c=on#comments
>
>web blog address: http://yorkleycourt.wordpress.com/
>
>Please can you spread this link on your networks:
>http://www.gofundme.com/aonxpo
>
>Address:
>Yorkley Court Community Farm
>Yorkley
>Lydney
>GL15 4TZ
>
>Any more questions please get in touch, visitors welcome.
>
>Thanks again to everyone and their support we couldn't have held out
>without you.

Twitter: @TonyGosling http://twitter.com/tonygosling
http://rt.com/op-edge/authors/tony-gosling/
http://groups.google.com/group/uk-911-truth
http://www.youtube.com/user/PublicEnquiry
www.actorsandartistsfor911truth.org
www.mediafor911truth.org
www.pilotsfor911truth.org
www.mp911truth.org
www.ae911truth.org
www.rl911truth.org
www.stj911.org
www.l911t.com
www.v911t.org

www.abolishwar.org.uk
www.globalresearch.ca
www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.1407615751783.2051663.1274106225&l=90330c0ba5&type=1

"The maintenance of secrets acts like a psychic poison which
alienates the possessor from the community" Carl Jung

Fear not therefore: for there is nothing covered that shall not be
revealed; and nothing hid that shall not be made known. What I tell
you in darkness, that speak ye in the light and what ye hear in the
ear, that preach ye upon the housetops. Matthew 10:26-27

Die Pride and Envie; Flesh, take the poor's advice.
Covetousnesse be gon: Come, Truth and Love arise.
Patience take the Crown; throw Anger out of dores:
Cast out Hypocrisie and Lust, which follows whores:
Then England sit in rest; Thy sorrows will have end;
Thy Sons will live in peace, and each will be a friend.
http://tinyurl.com/6ct7zh6