TRIDENT

Linda Beamish linda.beamish at yahoo.com
Mon Mar 3 13:07:58 GMT 2014

Dear Friends,

Please find below and attached email protesting to MPs, campaigning against proposed (new) Trident nuclear missiles.  (I went to the Quaker's Friends Meeting Housing in Wells-Next-The-Sea yesterday, where the Trident matter was raised, and those of us impassioned were advised to write to our local MPs as I have today.)

Knowing that most - if not all - of you are also against all forms of nuclear, (as well as Fracking), might I suggest that you also write similarly to your own MPs campaigning against new Trident too.  (If they all get bombarded in their inboxes, it might just have some sort of effect - hopefully.)

An alternative strategy - especially if writing words alone doesn't work, (which it doesn't appear to have done over the past forty odd years we've all been busily writing), might be to launch a full on 'Public Enquiry', headed (may I suggest), by Tony Gosling and Simon Fairlie?

The evidence is clear - in fact, although the solutions are already known too - i.e. as per Eco-Villages and Eco-Village (type) communities across the UK, EU, and Globally, (and Permaculture), and most especially at Grassroots - and even though we have all achieved much by way of 'new legislations' and 'the written word', still yet nothing seems to have changed.

Shall we all get together on this - what do you think?

(Please email your responses to our groups email addresses.)

Q: What do we all want:
A: A world monopolised by Nuclear power plants feeding nuclear missiles, (plus the obligatory new nuclear war to use all the new toys), and of course all the new toys needed for Fracking, GM, and the use of all forms of Petro-Chemicals, and fossil fuels... OR
B: Ecological design solutions that are quite literally the ultimate 'bees knees' in terms of low-cost sustainability - i.e. AD/BG, Bio-Gas (from organic waste), small-scale wind (turbines), small-scale PV & Solar, etc., organic solutions, Eco-Villages, Open Source Ecology (OSE), and Permaculture?

What do you think?  (Shall we all connect together on one day for a networked Eco-Festival and Eco-Conference - and Skype the event out across all the mainstream IcT networking channels?)

Please advise.

Thanks,
Linda.

Copy email forward starts below (and copy attached separately too for reference):

(To Norfolk MPs – Please forward to all, and especially to
all MPs: Westminster)

EMAIL ‘TELEGRAM’ (POST): STOP ALL PROPOSALS FOR NEW TRIDENT
MISSILES - STOP ALL PROPOSALS FOR ALL NEW NUCLEAR POWER – STOP ALL PROPOSALS
FOR FRACKING – STOP ALL PROPOSALS FOR CLEANING MOATS – STOP ALL PROPOSALS FOR
BUILDING NEW DUCK HOUSES – STOP.  (SOS),
STOP!

Dear Mr Keith Simpson MP, (Area Hindolveston).
CC:  MPs,  (Bcc: Family, Friends & Community)

“Trident”:
(The Arms Race – OR – The Human Race)?

In Norfolk, our local Football Team (in Carrow Road) is
known as ‘The Canaries’.

In day’s gone by, miners used to take Canaries down into the
pits with them in cages.  If a Canary
stopped singing and dropped from it’s perch dead onto the bottom of its cage –
the miners all knew they had to keep checking the second and third canaries to
see if it was time for them all to get out of the mine, (fast).

Right now, 10% of all species are falling off their perches
and dropping dead on the bottom of their cages – and by the end of this 21st Century, 33% of all species are expected to fall off their perches onto the
bottom of their ‘cage’.

If this isn’t a huge (global) indication that there’s already something
very wrong with the working conditions in our own ‘pit’ – then what is?

(And even worse –
where can all the innocent little children run to tomorrow when all the
canaries have died – because this is ‘top-side’, not ‘down in the pits’?)

We cannot leave this vast ‘emporium’ of a ‘coal mine’ – there’s
nowhere else to run, and hence what affects one, affects us all ‘here
in this space and place’.

The effects of nuclear radiation take thousands of years to
clear – which means that ALL the leaking nuclear reactors, all the spent
nuclear ‘waste’ already dumped into the oceans, ALL the nuclear bombs, (AND all
the nuclear tests), have ALL added up to increase levels of nuclear radiation
in our places of work and habitation.

When added to ALL the other pollutants that have also been
added to all the water, the air, the soil, (and our food), this has already
increased our chances of getting some form of cancer from 1:10 to 6:10 over the
last forty years.

Everyone – every baby born, every child, every woman – and
every man, has a ‘Right To Life’ protected by ‘Law’.

I would like to take this opportunity to remind you (ALL) in
Westminster - of your duties to ‘us’ (ALL) – out here in ALL the land that
surrounds you on all sides, (everywhere), that you are ALL supposed to be
protecting our best interests – and not just your own, (and the bankers).

The financial investments placed in the new nuclear Trident
war missiles – are supposed to be coming from – where?

Where on Earth do you all think that there is money for new
nuclear –when there isn’t even enough money to be able to provide even the
basic levels of public services to support the community today in the UK in the
first place?

The UK has just been forced to borrow yet another £50Billion
from China – just in order to try to get out of the mess that all the bankers
created yesterday.

(According to Quaker publications read in 2013), circa
£10Billion funds have been allocated for new Trident nuclear missiles.

How?

(And perhaps more to the point – why?)

What on Earth are you all trying to do to us (ALL)?

(And besides – there isn’t enough money left in the bank now
is there!?)

The combined global governmental (or ‘national’) figure of
debt today is well in excess of US$52.6Trillion – a figure of debt
predominately created by all the industrialised nations (that have nuclear
power stations and nuclear missiles).

And yet – even knowing that 10% of all species face
extinction today and 33% of all species face extinction by the end of this
century – and your own country is up to it’s ears in debt, you are STILL
pushing forward with proposals – NOT for the support of the creation of
ecologically beneficial (and ultimately peaceful) sustainable community living
projects such as Eco-Villages – but with proposals for new nuclear war (heads).

Your proposals are themselves in direct conflict with the Geneva Convention, and also:

1.     Fukushima is still bleeding toxic nuclear waste
(anyway)
2.     The proposals further contravene the ‘Human
Right to Life’ (protected by Law)
3.     Contravene the Reap Report
4.     Contravene the Brundtland Report
5.     Contravene the Earth Charter
a.     Contravene Agenda 21 adopted after issue in Rio
in 1992
6.     (And I repeat) - there is no money in your bank account

As there IS NO MONEY in your bank account – because you’ve
already been forced to float the bankers out of bankruptcy – because the bankers
didn’t have any money in ‘their’ bank account, (and you’ve already sold all the
gold reserves), HOW ON EARTH CAN YOU POSSIBLY INVEST CIRCA £50BILLION IN NEW
TRIDENT NUCLEAR MISSILES?

The effects of (this) total global economic collapse, were
predicted in 2002, by Tony Smith MA, Architect & Lecturer at The College of
West Anglia, King’s Lynn, (to students on the BTEC Higher National Certificate
in Building Studies, i.e. me).

It was predicted that the bankers would create global
economic collapse – because they were lending out far more money than they had.  (And also, if we weren’t careful, after
governments around the world had floated their bankers out of bankruptcy, one
of the next rounds of proposals may well lead us all into the next ‘world war 3’
– through the nuclear arms race - for ‘power’.)

When I was taught mathematics, (in Heacham Junior School in
West Norfolk, and in Beaconsfield C of E Secondary School in Buckinghamshire),
we were taught that if there are only four (organic, free-range) eggs in one
basket, (whether the basket was hand-made using organic wicker grown
ecologically by a craftsperson in the UK – or by a slave employed by a large
multi-national conglomerate in a sweatshop in China, Taiwan, Korea, or Japan –
or wherever) - it wasn’t possible to hand out, (trade, swap, or even to sell)
seven eggs.

There IS only ONE Earth.

We ALL live on Earth – and we all have a right to Earth by
Birth-Right.

According to the United Nations, by Spring 2011, global
demand levels had reached 140%.

To repeat, there IS only ONE Earth – so how on Earth can you
possibly balance your (Tax) accounts books?

You can’t sell seven eggs if there are only four – and you
can’t sell 140% of 100% - and, as the whole wretched, dirty, double-dealing,
disgusting banking system can’t even add up basic mathematics (due to their
greed and corruption) – the whole world is, (as always), currently being forced
to pay for it all?

Come on – wake up you lot ‘at the top’ – do your sums.

What are you all intended to do – kill us all with nuclear war, new nuclear
Trident missiles, nuclear toxic dumping, nuclear waste, (and the continual
bleeding of Fukushima) – plus of course, the nauseous & volatile ‘cocktail’
of petro-chemicals, GM, oil, petrol, diesel, LPG, Fracking, Acid Rain, AND the
monotonous monopoly of monolithic mono-agricultural farming (on industrial
proportions)?

Of course – we have a ‘Right To Life’ written in law – just
the same as we ALL have a right to water written in and protected by ‘the law’
now too, (but realistically – how on Earth are we all supposed to take you all
to court on account of your gross Professional Negligence, Murder, and Genocide
– when we’re already dead, because you killed us ALL, by your own hands –
through lack of access to clean drinking water, + new nuclear wars, nuclear
holocaust, nuclear waste spills, oil spills, petrol spills, diesel spills, LPG
spills, petro-chemical fertilisers, pesticides, and – to make even more
profits, by feeding cows to cows)?

I beg you to take heed of these words – or be held
accountable for your inaction.

As I am unable to proceed to take court proceedings against
you when you have killed me, I will need to do so before you do – and in this,
I have accumulated enough evidence in my lifetime already.

Please be aware that I first started to write (poetry) to
raise awareness about the effects of pollution on the natural environment when
I was about ten years old in the 1960s – so I have had plenty of years to
observe, study, and research since then.

(Plus, I also represent one of the oldest living experts in
this subject too – namely Avril Fox, author of ‘The Long Road To Realism’,
‘Testament of a Crone’, ‘The Emerging Ethic’, ‘Common Malaysian Moths’, and not
forgetting of course – *GREEN DESIGN, which was co-written with her late son
Robin Murrell.)

In fact, Avril and I are the co-designers and founders of
non-profit organisations forming ‘Global Ark Projects’ (GAP – NGO) and the Tree
Ark Project (TAP) intentional Eco-Village showcase ‘sustainable community
living project’ social enterprises.

In (brief) summary:
Global Ark Projects (GAP) was formed to help people to join
up together, to fill all the GAPs in the mARKet, to give somewhere a ‘hub’ that
people could easily access to find what they needed in order to help them to
save money (i.e. this recession) – through the use of all the most practical,
sustainable and ecological (ethical) means and innovations, (only) – and which
did NOT, (nor would not ever) promote the use of any unsustainable, un-ecological,
or life-taking (killing) substances, (or methods).

(N.B.  Our proposals
for ‘The Green Economy’ – aka ‘Green ECO-NO-MONEY’ – were invited for
submission to MIT Climate CoLab in 2011, by Blindspotting James Greyson, Head
of Blind Spot Think Tank, who, like me, is also a member of the Wiser {Earth}
online community, as well as MIT Climate CoLab, Facebook, Twitter – and we’re
also LinkedIn at LinkedIn too.)

Nowadays, there is NO excuse for ignorance – and, as we were
taught on the BTEC HNC in Building Studies anyway, ‘Ignorance is NO Excuse in a
Court of Law’ – ergo, if I am supposed to know it all as an (ecological)
architectural designer, consultant, and technologist, you are too.

If I can get sued by my clients for (gross) Professional
Negligence – IF I fail to fully satisfy
the full brief of ‘The Earth Charter’, ‘The Egan Report’, ‘The Brundtland
Report’, ’The Reap Report’, ‘Agenda 21’, (as well obviously as sustainability
targets set by the United Nations – and even yourselves too – via the UK Planning
Guidelines, UK Planning Law, the BRE, and all the Local Authority or ‘Council’
websites – stipulating the need for sustainability and ‘safety’ in all our
proposals – either architecturally for individual applications – or indeed, for
community applications), then so can you – ALL!

Any or ALL politicans, could be standing in ‘the dock’ in
court – charged with being in full breach of their own rules.

Duplicity and double-dealing standards – and the lack of
judicial accountability – are in part caused by your own break-down in your own
rule-books, that have allowed and enforced ‘the general public’ to follow one
set of rules – and provided you (all) with the feeling that you (yourselves),
can walk free – regardless of your own crimes.

Crimes Sited:
·      The fraudulent miss-use and false claims of
accountancy of expenses claims – paid for from the Tax Payers (i.e.
‘community’) Funds.
·      The proposals for Fracking sites – which
contravene all guidelines for sustainability in all proposals
·      The proposals for new nuclear war – for
proposals of new nuclear war-heads, missiles and new nuclear power stations
(and generators)
·      The fraudulent duplicity of borrowing money
against borrowed money (to cover the above – and the bankers own banking
frauds)

As previously stated:
The effects of this recession were predicted in 2002 – so
why did all the bankers continue to lend out up to 110% after this date?  (AND, why did all the Politicians allow them
to do so?)

Ergo:
As ‘ALL the signs’ showed that this recession WAS about to hit
us ALL, there clearly HAD to be a change in ALL the proposals formed – i.e.
architecturally, the design for the economy is just the same as any other
architectural design.  (And the
architects of this ‘false’ economy are just as liable to be made accountable
for their serious design faults as I am – IF the scales of justice [held by Lady Justice for thousands of years] are
applicable to one and all the same and equally.)

There really isn’t any money.

Money is just a token promising to pay the bearer the gold
value of the piece of paper that they hold in their hand – ergo, as all the
gold reserves were already sold by Gordon Brown (and other politicians)
previously – the pieces of paper that promise to pay the bearer are actually
null and void.

In terms of proposals for new nuclear Trident war missiles
therefore – and in terms of proposals for new nuclear submarines, new tanks,
new jet fighter planes, new Duck Houses, new Kitchens, ‘moat cleaning’, (etc.
etc.), what is to be used as the exchange currency rate in order to also
purchase these articles of war (and toxic nuclear radiation pollutant/s)?

What is the overall costs in terms of all the factors – for
all the factories, the nuclear power plants, the lorries, the fuel for the
lorries, the staff, the premises, the waste disposal, and all the added
securities and insurances needed for the manufacture of the proposed new
nuclear Trident missiles?
(And what are the long-term consequences of these proposed
actions? – Not within your ‘term of office’ – because within the four year
window of your offices structure you aren’t going to see the long-term costs of
your own actions, other than by balancing the books by producing [unnecessary]
employment by your own proposals – so it just looks good on the books – but it
isn’t.)

So the proposals for new Trident would provide lots of new
jobs – IF the proposals were accepted – which they are most definitely NOT!

It would create new jobs in the manufacture of all the new
nuclear war-heads and missiles, it would create new jobs in the production of
all the new forms and documents that would need to be written (and re-written),
it would undoubtedly also create new jobs in new nuclear power stations, and it
would create new jobs in the staffing levels of all the (nuclear) armed forces,
the guards needed for the new nuclear power plants, for the security – and also
for the emergency services, etc.

But there IS NO MONEY!!

The world is currently circa US$52.6Trillion in debt already
– the UK is currently circa US$2.5Trillion in debt already – so all you are
liable to do, (apart from to kill us all by your proposals anyway), quite
frankly, is to put us all even further into debt by all that you propose by way
of new nuclear Trident missiles.

The financial costs of so doing are at least circa
UK£10Billion – but THERE IS NO MONEY!!

So what are you going to do in order to create the funding
needed in order to fulfil your proposals?  (Adding the costs to the UK Tax Payer’s costs – which are already paying
for your salaries, your offices, your travelling expenses, your administrative
staff, your stationary, your computers and equipment, your insurances, your
holiday pay, your sickness pay, your pensions, your moats, duck houses, the
national guard, and of course, bearing the full brunt of all of Her Majesties
costs too - as well as the bankers.)

Come on – time’s up – it’s time for change.  (Councils such as Norfolk County Council
already have ‘GAP’s of £189Million over the next three years!)

It doesn’t cost anything like even half this sum for us to
build our own affordable eco-homes in our own intentional eco-village (type)
carbon neutral ‘sustainable community living projects’.

AND – if we are all able to live in Eco-Villages in an
Eco-Village existence, then we won’t (ever) need to make a claim of a single
penny (more) of Tax Payers Funding, (because we’ll all be living 100%
sustainably and ecologically).

Further – IF we all lived in peace in Eco-Villages – i.e.
‘Imagine Rural Development Initiative’ (IRDI) – then we’ll all be feeding our
surplus (green) electricity and bio-gas into the mains too as a networked
‘green grid’, and that will save the world all the investment monies it doesn’t
have in the first place.

EMAIL ‘TELEGRAM’ (POST): STOP ALL PROPOSALS FOR NEW TRIDENT MISSILES
- STOP ALL PROPOSALS FOR ALL NEW NUCLEAR POWER – STOP ALL PROPOSALS FOR
FRACKING – STOP ALL PROPOSALS FOR CLEANING MOATS – STOP ALL PROPOSALS FOR
BUILDING NEW DUCK HOUSES – STOP.  (SOS),
STOP!

…---…  …---…  …---…  …---…  …---…  …---…  …---…  …---…  …---…  …---…  …---…  …---…

Yours Sincerely,

Linda Beamish
Eco/Ark-it-ectural Designer/Consultant/Technologist/Social
Entrepreneur
Agent:  Representing
Avil Fox (Co-Founders Ark Community)
Ambassador: Imagine Rural Development Initiative (IRDI)
Group Moderator:  UK
Eco-Village Network (EVNUK)
Email: Linda.Beamish at yahoo.com
Mobile: (UK +44) 7551 658290

*GREEN DESIGN, written by Avril Fox and Robin Murrell, first
published in 1989 by Architecture Design and Technology Press London ©
Copyright Longman Group UK Limited 1989, ISBN: 1 85454 200 1 (N.B.  A CIP catalogue reference for this book is
available through the British Library, for reference:  GREEN DESIGN is an essential A-Z reference
book on the environmental sustainability of building materials.)

Websites:
Group
Moderator at the UK Eco-Village Network - at www.groups.yahoo.com/neo/groups/ecovillageuk/info
Ambassador:
Imagine Rural Development Initiative (IRDI), Imagine Zambia, www.imaginezambia.org
www.Wiser.org/group/Ark
www.Wiser.org/group/ArkAngels
www.wiser.org/user/AnEarthMother
www.linkedin.com/pub/linda-beamish/13/987/889
www.anearthmother.wordpress.com
www.slideshare.net/AnEarthMother/presentations
www.youtube.com/user/AnEarthMother
www.facebook.com/AnEarthMother
www.twitter.com/AnEarthMother
www.twitter.com/TheArkDirectory
www.climatecolab.org/member/-/member/userId/166022
www.Eco-Designs.net
www.AnEarthMother.com

(A Friend of the Earth – aka ‘FoE’, ‘AnEarthMother’ and
‘AnArkAngel’.)

“Speak up for those
who cannot speak for themselves, for the rights of all who are destitute.  Speak up and judge fairly: defend the rights
of the poor and needy.”  Proverbs
31:8.9

The above quote is also re-quoted in ‘Voices Against
Injustice’ (((VOICES))).  ISBN: 9 781845
502805. © Copyright 2007 Catherine House, Christian Focus Publications.