Turning empty Bristol offices into housing

Tony Gosling tony at cultureshop.org.uk
Wed May 7 00:11:29 BST 2014

Turning empty Bristol offices into housing
Series:
<http://www.radio4all.net/index.php/program/http://www.radio4all.net/index.php/series/Bristol+Broadband+Co-operative>Bristol
Broadband Co-operative
Subtitle: Britain's WWII king, King George VI, was a Freemason
Program Type:
<http://www.radio4all.net/index.php/program/http://www.radio4all.net/index.php/filter/type/2>Weekly
Program
Featured Speakers/Commentators:
Contributor:
<http://www.radio4all.net/index.php/program/http://www.radio4all.net/index.php/contributor/2149>Bristol
Broadband
Co-operative
[<http://www.radio4all.net/index.php/program/http://www.radio4all.net/index.php/contributor/2149/contact/>Contact
Contributor]
Broadcast Restrictions: For non-profit use only.
License: Attribution No Derivatives (by-nd)
<http://www.radio4all.net/index.php/program/http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-nd/3.0/>
[]

Broadcast Advisory: No Advisories - program content screened and verified.

http://www.radio4all.net/index.php/program/75519

Credits: Eleanor Kershaw and David Mowat discuss
their AEOB House People project - they already
have around £200,000 invested but need another
100,000 or so to buy their first building
http://www.aeobhousepeople.org.uk/contact-us/
In our tech slot Elia Pablo and Ed Lander discuss
the tactics to try and stop the NSA and GCHQ from
invading everyone's privacy a year after the Snowden revelations.
https://www.resetthenet.org
Also shutting down the water - lobbying
municipalities. Wikipedia has been edited from
government computers in a form of internet
vandalism and trolling so we hear from Stevie
Benton from London Wikimedia office that runs
Wikipedia UK. How reliable is it, really?
Jason and Tony look at the week's news in Private
Eye including the amazing revelation from
Illinois Freemasons that Britain's WWII king, King George VI, was a Freemason!

download
http://www.radio4all.net/files/tony@cultureshop.org.uk/2149-1-Dialect06May2014.mp3