Direct democracy, referenda in Wales

mm at iniref.org mm at iniref.org
Sat May 24 20:05:50 BST 2014

logo iniref.org

I&R ~ GB Citizens' Initiative and Referendum
Campaign for direct democracy in Britain
http://www.iniref.org/  Link to site index
http://www.iniref.org/carta.htm  Election campaign call

Hallo Friends and Supporters of Direct Democracy in Britain,

A few days ago we received a request for a speaker, from Leon Noakes,
copied below.

If you would like to act as a speaker at the proposed meeting in Wales
then please contact Leon Noakes via e-mail <leonnoakes at live.co.uk>

Good wishes,
Michael Macpherson

(quote)
Leon Noakes wrote:

    Hi there,

    I was just reading your website with great interest, as I am looking
    to book a speaker for an event this Summer, in Cardiff, Wales., on
    the topic of holding Local Government referenda.

    Do you have anyone who might be able to deliver an informative talk
    on this topic; or, perhaps know of someone who may prove persuadable?

    I would be very thankful indeed if you could help us out with this:
    I should also add, that we will be hiring a high quality venue in
    close proximity to the Welsh Assembly buildings, for the event in
    question, and we would cover your travel expenses if required.

    Thanks in advance,

    Leon Noakes

    (leonnoakes at live.co.uk)