The Ecologist: 'Fracking plans are driving an even more damaging ideological agenda', 21/12/15

Paul Mobbs mobbsey at gn.apc.org
Mon Dec 21 09:51:50 GMT 2015

<http://bit.ly/1OicDCn>
or
<http://www.theecologist.org/News/news_analysis/2986718/fracking_plans_are_driving_an_even_more_damaging_ideological_agenda.html>

Fracking plans are driving an even more damaging ideological agenda

Paul Mobbs, The Ecologist, 21st December 2015

The UK's insistence on opening up the UK to fracking is symptomatic of
a deeper malaise, writes Paul Mobbs. Of course we need a change of
government, but more than that, we need a deeper, enduring change of
the nation's governance if we are ever to effect the transition to
sustainable policies on energy and environment. It's time for the UK
to become truly democratic.

<SNIP>

Also, Don't forget to sign-up for '#PledgeNVDA' --
<https://www.change.org/p/i-pledge-non-violent-direct-action-against-unconventional-energy-fracking-csg-cbm-etc>

Now that this whole process has been given the legal go-ahead,
we need people to get involved 'directly'.

P.

(Edward Burrough, 1659 - from 'Quaker Faith and Practice')

email -- mobbsey at gn.apc.org
website -- http://www.fraw.org.uk/mei/index.shtml
public key -- http://www.fraw.org.uk/mei/public_key_2015.asc

Not sent from my mobile device -- I don't have one! ;-)