Homes for Britain Rally Sat17Mar not a good thing???

Tony Gosling tony at cultureshop.org.uk
Sat Feb 7 14:21:01 GMT 2015

Interesting you cherry pick the bad housebuilders
Simon because the good and very good are in there too

Particularly those across te country like the NHF
and CIH who are key people lobbying for social
housing rather than the Housebuilders Federation
We should be part of a broad alliance pushing the
govermnet toward spending taxes on building all types of good social housing
Including the ecovillages etc
I'm sure you know that by trotting out this HBF
are in there argument you are self-marginalising us
The real problem is govt and treasury
Not the Housebuilders Federation

www.homesforbritain.org.uk
About Homes For Britain. Our campaign brings
together all those who believe everyone has a
right to a decent affordable home to call their own

Please everyone do have a good look at the
campaign site and you'll see this is a much
broader alliance than Simon is describing

The biggest housing rally in a generation is set
to take place on 17 March 2015. Organised by
Homes for Britain, the united voice for housing,
the event will bring together 2,500 people in the
heart of Westminster to call for ‘an end to the
housing crisis within a generation’.
We will be taking our message to politicians just
before the General Election and we want you to be part of this unique moment.
This rally will bring together every part of the
housing world – from private developers to
homelessness campaigners, from social housing providers to private landlords.
We all stand united in our desire to work with
the next government to end the housing crisis
once and for all. And we will be joined by those
affected by the day-to-day challenges it brings,
and who are looking to the industry and the next
government to build the decent homes they so desperately need.
The rally will take place from 2:30pm – with live
music ahead of a 3pm start. And the event will close by 5:30pm.
Invited speakers include the leaders of Britain’s
main political parties, as well as those from
across the worlds of housing, finance and even the entertainment industry.
Bidding for rally tickets closed on 8 December.
However if you missed the deadline email Dave
Smith for more information about the rally.
If you can’t attend you’ll be able to also
support the rally through social media. Make sure
you’ve signed up to get the latest updates from us.
http://homesforbritain.org.uk/get-involved/rally/
Twitter: @TonyGosling http://twitter.com/tonygosling
http://rt.com/op-edge/authors/tony-gosling/
http://groups.google.com/group/uk-911-truth
http://www.youtube.com/user/PublicEnquiry
www.actorsandartistsfor911truth.org
www.mediafor911truth.org
www.pilotsfor911truth.org
www.mp911truth.org
www.ae911truth.org
www.rl911truth.org
www.stj911.org
www.l911t.com
www.v911t.org

www.abolishwar.org.uk
www.globalresearch.ca
www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.1407615751783.2051663.1274106225&l=90330c0ba5&type=1

"The maintenance of secrets acts like a psychic
poison which alienates the possessor from the community" Carl Jung

Fear not therefore: for there is nothing covered
that shall not be revealed; and nothing hid that
shall not be made known. What I tell you in
darkness, that speak ye in the light and what ye
hear in the ear, that preach ye upon the housetops. Matthew 10:26-27

Die Pride and Envie; Flesh, take the poor's advice.
Covetousnesse be gon: Come, Truth and Love arise.
Patience take the Crown; throw Anger out of dores:
Cast out Hypocrisie and Lust, which follows whores:
Then England sit in rest; Thy sorrows will have end;
Thy Sons will live in peace, and each will be a friend.
http://tinyurl.com/6ct7zh6