Land ownership: who owns our country? Tues March 17th 2015 at Westminster

mark mark mark at tlio.org.uk
Sat Mar 7 15:36:39 GMT 2015

Land ownership: who owns our country? "Peoples' Parliament" Debate on Tuesday
March 17th 2015, 6.30 p.m -to- 8.30pm

 The Committee Room for this debate is now confirmed. It is: Committee Room 15
in the House of Commons, Westminster

**Please allow at least 15 minutes to come through Parliament security. The
nearest entrance is via St.Stephens Gate.**

Peoples Parliament debate in Houses of Parliament, Westminster on Tuesday March
17th 2015, 6.30 p.m with guest speakers:
- Kevin Cahill (author of ‘Who Owns Britain’ & associate editor of The Sunday
Times Rich List),
- Fiona O’Cleirigh (freelance journalist),
- Yoni Higgsmith (Labour Land Campaign) &
- Tony Gosling (TLIO).

Ref: http://thepeoplesparliament.me.uk/themes/land-ownership-owns-country/