Sudden death of Michael Meacher MP

Tony Gosling tony at cultureshop.org.uk
Thu Oct 22 02:05:11 BST 2015

Suspicious events
Lord Ashcroft http://www.911forum.org.uk/board/viewtopic.php?p=171132#171132
and Jacky Sutton
http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/friends-jacky-sutton-unconvinced-british-6658717
and many many more here http://www.911forum.org.uk/board/viewforum.php?f=41

Now the sudden death of Michael Meacher MP
- no suspicious evidence here yet mind

Here he is in 2010 - -  summing it all up so beautifully
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0atrw3640yo

And in Troy Kennedy-Martin's brilliant 1985 drama Edge of Darkness
Remember when they produced stuff like this?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gbKmnuJPCDE

Chuka Umunna said
  "Shocked to hear of the sudden death of Michael Meacher MP.
Thoughts and prayers go out to his family. RIP"
http://news.sky.com/story/1573662/veteran-labour-mp-michael-meacher-di
es-at-75?

  What's shocked me though is the unexplained deletion of Michael's
6,341 tweets - his entire twitter account - surely neither him nor his family.
https://twitter.com/TonyGosling/status/656959424167309312

I've captured his final twenty tweets and retweets for posterity
http://www.bilderberg.org/meacher_twitter.html

  I've asked Twitter to investigate
https://twitter.com/TonyGosling/status/656973787800412160

Tony

Twitter: @TonyGosling http://twitter.com/tonygosling
http://rt.com/op-edge/authors/tony-gosling/
http://groups.google.com/group/uk-911-truth
http://www.youtube.com/user/PublicEnquiry
www.actorsandartistsfor911truth.org
www.mediafor911truth.org
www.pilotsfor911truth.org
www.mp911truth.org
www.ae911truth.org
www.rl911truth.org
www.stj911.org
www.l911t.com
www.v911t.org

www.abolishwar.org.uk
www.globalresearch.ca
www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.1407615751783.2051663.1274106225&l=90330c0ba5&type=1

"The maintenance of secrets acts like a psychic poison which
alienates the possessor from the community" Carl Jung

Fear not therefore: for there is nothing covered that shall not be
revealed; and nothing hid that shall not be made known. What I tell
you in darkness, that speak ye in the light and what ye hear in the
ear, that preach ye upon the housetops. Matthew 10:26-27

Die Pride and Envie; Flesh, take the poor's advice.
Covetousnesse be gon: Come, Truth and Love arise.
Patience take the Crown; throw Anger out of dores:
Cast out Hypocrisie and Lust, which follows whores:
Then England sit in rest; Thy sorrows will have end;
Thy Sons will live in peace, and each will be a friend.
http://tinyurl.com/6ct7zh6