[Diggers350] Housing must be seen as human right for every citizen, young & old

greenwomble greenwomble at googlemail.com
Wed Oct 21 06:50:35 BST 2015

Home less, no no no, house less, not home less. people are dying on
the street for lack of HOUSE, not for lack of homes, there's lots of
homes.

Authorities estate agents developers builders plan it.

Money to make out of us.

Its a con. Its planned. People need homes not houses. Are you into
houses? That's like saying clothes = suit. Other clothes? no they're
not clothes because ..........they're not a suit.  suit =clothes.

All around the hypnotising tv. We have been brainwashed homes =
houses, brainwashed.  "oh duck that's a starter house! a starter
house!" what like your on a house ladder! bull!

Homes are easy to provision, get help to make and insulate. nice comfy
cosy home. Houses? take you 25 years on a mortgage if you can get a
mortgage.  Otherwise youi'd only option is to pay all your life to
someone to live in their house.

frank

--
  It's a revolution. But, it's more of an evolution that no one will
notice. It might get a little shadier, or brighter. Buildings might