[TheLandIsOurs] Public space intervention - 12pm Sat 13th Feb 2016 - Potters Field Park (next to City Hall)

Ram Selva seeds at snail.org.uk
Sat Feb 13 08:20:14 GMT 2016

Thank you for the forwarded post!

Seeing the bigger picture of Planning upheaval:

> Public space intervention - Space Probe Alpha
> Midday, Saturday 13th February 2016 - Potters Field Park (next to City
> Hall),
> Tooley Street, Southwark, SE1 2AA London, United Kingdom

   12pm ...ie in four hours!

Conversations and follow up actions must continue.

...Housing Bill
...Tory Bill
...End of Council Housing
    etc.
     miss the Planning upheaval applied on top of Localism Act 2011

Please note above in tandem with what is in Committee Stage in the House
of [Land]Lords.

http://services.parliament.uk/bills/2015-16/housingandplanning/documents.html

-- the first real "English votes for English laws" manipulation for a
long period in time that sailed through Houses of [stealing]Commons
without any opposition

-- story of very last minute 65 page amendment tabled in to a very late
night session should wake anyone up!

KtHB [1] courtesy of DCH [2] has called for a National Demonstration on
13 March starting from Lincoln's Inn Field under the banner 'Secure
Homes For All'

[1]
https://killthehousingbill.wordpress.com/
-- little or no focus on the key Planning aspect of it all

[2]
http://defendcouncilhousing.org.uk/dch/
-- please download briefing and flier for distribution