[Diggers350] Council proposes ban on blackberry picking -- and tree climbing

Alison Banville alisonbanville at yahoo.co.uk
Fri Feb 12 14:13:42 GMT 2016

I'm gonna publish this in BSNews. It doesn't surprise me in the least, that's what the state/corporate agenda is all about (and don't forget that councils are secretly listed as profit seeking companies) - control and profit. As benign as foraging and tree climbing might seem, in their eyes they're a dangerous form of liberty that threatens the stability of their zombie consumer citadel. That's why any green event is aggressively dealt with by the police on their behalf. It's an attempt to stamp out any sign of non-subservience to the prevailing corporate order.
I think a mass tree-climb in Bristol is in order!