Our House - direct action in London in he run up to 13th March Demo

Ram Selva seeds at snail.org.uk
Thu Mar 3 15:22:04 GMT 2016

The message is originally from Radical Housing Network (RHN)

'Our House Social Centre' seems to be a direct action that is to
materialise Sat 5th March.

Search around in obvious places for more info.

Of the few links in the original message below, the one about Evening
Standard [5] pointing out supply of luxury flats in London stepping out
of plans and control of the Housing Crisis is very telling.