Fwd: Plan for action: meet 9 Sept and summit 7 October

Tony Gosling tony at cultureshop.org.uk
Thu Aug 3 17:53:29 BST 2017

>Date: Wed, 02 Aug 2017 10:43:34 -0600
>From: Axe The Housing Act <info at axethehousingact.org.uk>
>Subject: Plan for action: meet 09 Sept and summit 07 October
>

>After Grenfell, in meetings and discussions all over Britain people
>say 'it has to change'.  We need safe, secure homes for everyone -
>and that means action on fire safety, an end to demolitions and sell
>offs, scrapping the Housing & Planning Act, a complete change in
>housing policies.
>Our latest leaflet here sets out a 10-point action plan: see
>http://www.axethehousingact.org.uk/wp-content/uploads/2016/07/AtHA_1july2017_second_A6_2pp_web.pdf
>
>We want to widen the campaign and link up with others fighting for
>justice in housing, and the homes we need.  So here's a question: do
>you agree we should invite all those interested, from estates and
>homeless campaigns, to our next organising meeting?  This is on
>9 September 11am at Blemindsbury Tenants Hall, Dombey St WC1N 3PF -
>see map: https://postcodefinder.guide/postcode/WC1N-3PF/
>
>We are planning a 'Housing Summit' on Saturday 7th October central
>London, to bring together all the tenant groups, campaigns and
>others and help build the housing movement, we need to win justice
>for Grenfell and homes for all.  Put the date in your diary, and
>send any ideas if you can't make the 9 September meeting.
>
>Genesis and Notting Hill Housing Associations are planning to merge
>- if they are your landlord, can you help a campaign against merger?
>We want an independent voice for tenants, to resist deregulation and
>protect existing and future security and rents - get in touch if you
>want to get involved.
>
>- see notes from last meeting on our website, in 'resources':
>http://www.axethehousingact.org.uk/wp-content/uploads/2016/07/Actionnotes_web-220717.pdf
>
>Dates and action
>
>August
>12th         March from Ferrier to Carpenters estate, Newham -
>organised by Focus E15 campaign
>23rd  6.30pm DCH Stop Whitechapel estate demolition:  Osmani Centre,
>Vallance/Underwood Rd E1 5AW
>
>September
>9th    11am organising meeting Belmindsbury TRA Hall, Dombey St WC1N 3PF
>10 or 12th  Leafletting at TUC Brighton
>23     London march against social cleansing  Haringey
>24-25  Leafletting at Labour conference, Brighton
>
>7 October   Summit for Justice - safety - homes for all
>
>Please get in touch for more information, to pass on local reports
>or suggestions.  And if you can help with any of the above!
>Thanks
>Eileen Short
>for
>www.axethehousingact.org.uk

Twitter: @TonyGosling http://twitter.com/tonygosling
http://rt.com/op-edge/authors/tony-gosling/
http://groups.google.com/group/uk-911-truth
http://www.youtube.com/user/PublicEnquiry
www.actorsandartistsfor911truth.org
www.mediafor911truth.org
www.pilotsfor911truth.org
www.mp911truth.org
www.ae911truth.org
www.rl911truth.org
www.stj911.org
www.l911t.com
www.v911t.org

www.abolishwar.org.uk
www.globalresearch.ca
www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.1407615751783.2051663.1274106225&l=90330c0ba5&type=1

"The maintenance of secrets acts like a psychic poison which
alienates the possessor from the community" Carl Jung

Fear not therefore: for there is nothing covered that shall not be
revealed; and nothing hid that shall not be made known. What I tell
you in darkness, that speak ye in the light and what ye hear in the
ear, that preach ye upon the housetops. Matthew 10:26-27

Die Pride and Envie; Flesh, take the poor's advice.
Covetousnesse be gon: Come, Truth and Love arise.
Patience take the Crown; throw Anger out of dores:
Cast out Hypocrisie and Lust, which follows whores:
Then England sit in rest; Thy sorrows will have end;
Thy Sons will live in peace, and each will be a friend.
http://tinyurl.com/6ct7zh6