Can we self-build our way out of Bristol's housing crisis?

Tony Gosling tony at cultureshop.org.uk
Sat Jan 28 02:35:37 GMT 2017

Second hour:
https://politicsthisweek.wordpress.com/2017/01/27/bcfms-weekly-politics-show-presented-by-tony-gosling-63/
Investigative reports: can we self-build our way
out of Bristol's housing crisis?
<https://politicsthisweek.wordpress.com/wp-admin/http://www.ecomotive.org/>Jackson
Moulding of Bristol-based Ecomotive and Labour
councillor for Eastville Mahri Threlfall discuss
self-build: Ashley Vale self-build St Werburgh's
'haven' in Bristol;
<https://politicsthisweek.wordpress.com/wp-admin/http://www.bristolclt.org.uk/>Bristol
Community Land Trust; shared equity housing;
passive house – low energy cost home;
<https://politicsthisweek.wordpress.com/wp-admin/http://www.brightgreenfutures.co.uk/projects/the-bower/>Bright
Green Futures - The Bower scheme in Grove Road,
Fishponds; Bristol register for people wanting to
build their own home:
<https://politicsthisweek.wordpress.com/wp-admin/https://www.bristol.gov.uk/housing/custom-and-self-build-housing>Join
Bristol City Council's self-build and custom
house building register, find out about the
Bristol Community Land Trust and funding for
community led projects; Government give £60m a
year for five years to support community housing;
Mhari's suggested walk from St Werburgh's City
Farm to see co-housing projects in Bristol
http://www.radio4all.net/index.php/program/90677
download
http://www.radio4all.net/files/tony@cultureshop.org.uk/2149-1-20170127180002.mp3
Emacs!