RealMedia: 'Drilling Down with Dodgy Data: Govt's Fracking Science Scam', 6th June 2017

Paul Mobbs mobbsey at gn.apc.org
Thu Jun 8 20:03:44 BST 2017

Hi all,

Here's the longer-version of the Real Media video about my report for
Talk Fracking on the Mackay-Stone report on fracking and climate
change:
<https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UUHU0xlifT0>

For more background information on all of this see:

#
<http://www.theecologist.org/News/news_analysis/2988975/whitehalls_fracking_science_failure_shale_gas_really_is_worse_for_climate_than_coal.html>

#
<http://www.talkfracking.org/wp-content/uploads/2013/04/20170200-whitehalls_fracking_science_failure-lq.pdf>

#
<http://www.fraw.org.uk/mei/musings/2017/20170605-conservatives_planning_frackageddon.html>

# <http://www.fraw.org.uk/mei/ecolonomics/index.shtml#ecolonomics17>

Enjoy!

P.

--

"I think that the poorest he that is in England hath a life toÂ
live, as the greatest he; and therefore truly, Sir, I thinkÂ

           (Thomas Rainsborough, 1647)

Paul Mobbs, Mobbs' Environmental InvestigationsÂ
3 Grosvenor Road, Banbury OX16 5HN, EnglandÂ
tel./fax (+44/0)1295 261864

web-- http://www.fraw.org.uk/mei/
FB -- https://www.facebook.com/ramblinactivist
TW -- https://twitter.com/ramblinactivist

public key -- http://www.fraw.org.uk/mei/public_key_2016.asc

Not sent from my mobile device -- I don't have one! ;-)