Yale360: 'Industry Meltdown -- Is the Era of Nuclear Power Coming to an End?'

Paul Mobbs mobbsey at gn.apc.org
Sat May 20 13:36:21 BST 2017

Some welcome insights from Fred Pearce...
well, good news for waste management industry anyway.

:-)

<http://e360.yale.edu/features/industry-meltdown-is-era-of-nuclear-power-coming-to-an-end>

Industry Meltdown: Is the Era of Nuclear Power Coming to an End?

 From Europe to Japan to the U.S., nuclear power is in retreat, as
plants are being shuttered, governments move toward renewables, and
key companies face financial troubles. Even some of the industry’s
biggest boosters believe nuclear is on the way out.

Fred Pearce, Yale360, May 15th 2017Â

{SNIP}

--

"I think that the poorest he that is in England hath a life toÂ
live, as the greatest he; and therefore truly, Sir, I thinkÂ

           (Thomas Rainsborough, 1647)

Paul Mobbs, Mobbs' Environmental InvestigationsÂ
3 Grosvenor Road, Banbury OX16 5HN, EnglandÂ
tel./fax (+44/0)1295 261864

web-- http://www.fraw.org.uk/mei/
FB -- https://www.facebook.com/ramblinactivist
TW -- https://twitter.com/ramblinactivist

public key -- http://www.fraw.org.uk/mei/public_key_2016.asc

Not sent from my mobile device -- I don't have one! ;-)