30 Nov MILAN Italy, action call - 200 acre squatted farm to be sold off by municipal authorities

Tony Gosling tony at cultureshop.org.uk
Tue Nov 21 01:10:16 GMT 2017

November 30
Presiding against the sale of wit
Public · Hosted by Mondeggi Good Commune

We call on all the supporters of Mondeggi a little effort ...
https://www.facebook.com/events/131169164213604/

After 3 years of peasant farming, the
metropolitan city and the municipality of Bagno a
Ripoli continue to deny all forms of dialogue
with citizens who have been recovering from a PD
managed by a bank for over three years. Despite
the recovery of almost 3/4 of the Mondeggi
estate, despite the nearly 300 citizens
participating in the project, despite the rumors
being a national case and despite a regulation on
common goods just approved by the same junta in
Florence, these myopic administrators fail to see
a different future with not just selling to the
billionaire (or speculator?) in turn.

November 30 is the last day to present interest
events to the metropolitan city and then issue a
personalized sales call. We want to be there too
to present our manifestation of interest. It is a
weekday in a difficult time, we will not be all
but we will be many and if you believe that the
defense of peasant agriculture and a piece of
sociality rebuilt on the Florentine hills it is
important to go down the road and support the project.

In the afternoon theater performances with farmer
theater, interventions and refreshment

To sell Villa Mondeggi after many failed attempts we now test the Metrocittà

http://ricerca.repubblica.it/repubblica/archivio/repubblica/2017/10/14/a-vendere-villa-mondeggi-dopo-tanti-metrocittaFirenze05.html
http://www.quiantella.it/2017/10/13/ce-vuol-comprare-villa-mondeggi-poderi-si-faccia-avanti-la-citta-metropolitana-chiede-manifestazioni-interesse/

    * You are in:   https://tbcfirenzemondeggi.noblogs.org/chi-siamo/
    * <http://ricerca.repubblica.it/>Archive
    * >
<http://ricerca.repubblica.it/repubblica/archivio/repubblica>the Republic.it
    * > <http://ricerca.repubblica.it/repubblica/archivio/repubblica/2017>2017
    * >
<http://ricerca.repubblica.it/repubblica/archivio/repubblica/2017/10>10
    * >
<http://ricerca.repubblica.it/repubblica/archivio/repubblica/2017/10/14>14
    * > To sell the Villa Mondeggi
...    https://www.facebook.com/mondeggi.benecomune/

THE FARM, The ALIENATION RELATES to HOUSES AND LAND

ILARIA CIUTI

THE metrocittà opens the path for the alienation
of the agricultural holdings extended over almost
200 hectares and dotted with several farmhouses
to Villa Mondeggi. Has a "notice for expression
of interest for the purchase and enhancement of
the company agricola Mondeggi Lappeggi, in the
municipality of Bagno a Ripoli". The public
notice started Thursday and will run until 30
November 2017. "The goal is to explore the
situation to figure out how to build the best
future ban for sale," explains the councillor
delegated to the heritage of the Metrocittà,
Blessed Albanian. This is the first time that the
Metrocittà try to sell the farm Mondeggi. But I
had tried repeatedly and in vain the Province
years ago. "But now," explains Albanese – the
situation has changed. We were able to resolve
the gradients in the course, we are concluding
the procedure of liquidation of the agricultural
society failed, and the assignment of its real
estate assets in the Metropolitan City.

Now Metrocittà not want to make a call that the
risks of go blank, but intends to build on the
measure of those who might be interested in
"buying in a single lot all the immovable
property". Goods which he wants to assess "the
potential profitability by verifying the
proposals also economic". Keeping your hands free
because the offers will not have to Metrocittà no
binding value. However, the notice speaks of a
single lot, but adds that "in view of the best
placement on the market of the goods, is
provided, alternatively also the possibility of
expressing interest in the purchase or lease of
one or more of the assets of the complex." And
this will be one of the nodes. Asking the mayor
of Bagno a Ripoli, Francesco Casini, "the seal is
sold whole in order to preserve the crater rural
and protect the integrity of an extraordinary
landscape populated with forests, farmland,
vineyards". Agree also Albanian, which declares
that the Metrocittà will try to retain the said
unit but not denying that it can even explore an
alternative. Just yesterday Casini, participating
in the Prefecture at the first meeting of the
Committee of the metropolitan devoted to the
problems of the territory that started with a
discussion about the occupations to be abusive,
the occupation of the farm Cuculia do Mondeggi,
that goes on from 2014. "I have highlighted -
says the mayor – the need to address this
situation with greater awareness, considering,
too, that the police of the area warned me of the
presence in the farm house, occupied groups of antagonists."

 From South America, where payment must be made
with subtlety, the Bormann organization has made
a substantial contribution. It has drawn many of
the brightest Jewish businessmen into a
participatory role in the development of many of
its corporations, and many of these Jews share
their prosperity most generously with Israel. If
their proposals are sound, they are even provided
with a specially dispensed venture capital fund.
I spoke with one Jewish businessmen in Hartford,
Connecticut. He had arrived there quite unknown
several years before our conversation, but with
Bormann money as his leverage. Today he is more
than a millionaire, a quiet leader in the
community with a certain share of his profits
earmarked as always for his venture capital
benefactors. This has taken place in many other
instances across America and demonstrates how
Bormann’s people operate in the contemporary
commercial world, in contrast to the fanciful
nonsense with which Nazis are described in so much “literature.”

So much emphasis is placed on select Jewish
participation in Bormann companies that when
Adolf Eichmann was seized and taken to Tel Aviv
to stand trial, it produced a shock wave in the
Jewish and German communities of Buenos Aires.
Jewish leaders informed the Israeli authorities
in no uncertain terms that this must never happen
again because a repetition would permanently
rupture relations with the Germans of Latin
America, as well as with the Bormann
organization, and cut off the flow of Jewish
money to Israel. It never happened again, and the
pursuit of Bormann quieted down at the request of
these Jewish leaders. He is residing in an
Argentinian safe haven, protected by the most
efficient German infrastructure in history as
well as by all those whose prosperity depends on his well-being.
<http://l.facebook.com/l.php?u=http%3A%2F%2Fspitfirelist.com%2Fbooks%2Fmartin-bormann-nazi-in-exile%2F&h=eAQErj17O>http<http://l.facebook.com/l.php?u=http%3A%2F%2Fspitfirelist.com%2Fbooks%2Fmartin-bormann-nazi-in-exile%2F&h=eAQErj17O>://spitfirelist.com/books/martin-bormann-nazi-in-exile/