CANCELLED 1-2Sep - The Land Is Ours Summer Camp, Beer, Dorset

Tony Gosling tony at cultureshop.org.uk
Wed Aug 22 12:59:44 BST 2018

Cancelled - sorry everyone

Landowner trouble I'm afraid - promised a lovely
spot - then they changed their minds
Anyone know of a good reliable free camping spot
with loos nearby and reasonable public transport
within a mile or so - in the South of England do
please let me know - it doesn't have to be near Exeter...
Perhaps we can fix something for later in the year?

Hate having to do this
Was looing forward to James, Simon's and Kevin's talks!!

Seriously - if people can think of a good cheap
or free venue please email, text or call me on

07786 952037

Rgds

TG