New Chartist manifesto 2017 - six demands

Tony Gosling tony at cultureshop.org.uk
Sat Jan 20 22:46:01 GMT 2018

Today, as the New Chartists – the ‘Chartist’ part
now refers to the 1215 Great Charter (Magna
Carta) – we, too, have a list of six Requirements
and because we are exposing proven and current
High Treason and appalling financial fraud within
Parliament, the Judiciary and the City of London
– not to mention the small matter that we also
represent 99% of the people - we will not be
overcome or dispersed until the job is done.  We
are going nowhere until all the injustice, hardship and suffering stops!
http://tlio.org.uk/new-chartist-manifesto-2017-six-demands/

Our six Requirements are:
https://www.newchartistmovement.org.uk/about-1

1. That the People are ultimately Sovereign
 by
restoring the supremacy of our Trial by Jury
Common Law Constitution, as confirmed by the 1215
Great Charter, along with the absolute right of a
randomly selected Jury to annul bad and flawed
legislation (statutes) passed by the
agenda-driven, self-serving politicians in Parliament.

2. That Poverty and Austerity be ended
immediately
 by the reinstatement of the fiscal
process known as Sovereign National Credit
whereby HM Treasury creates and issues debt-free
and interest-free money that is based entirely on
the wealth and labour potential (creativity) of
our nation. This will involve restoring the 1914
Bradbury Pound which prevented a financial
collapse at the outbreak of the First World War.
To support this, we will be making a full
exposure of the fraudulent activities of the
privately controlled Bank for International
Settlements and its debt-creating central banking
system, which includes the Bank of England.

3. That Children must be protected from
Establishment-led abuse
 by abolishing the
secretive and corrupt Family Courts, along with
the setting up of a new and properly run public
inquiry involving a randomly selected Grand Jury
to investigate thoroughly, without fear or
favour, the alleged abuse of children by people
in positions of trust and authority, some of
whom, it is alleged, are holding, or have held,
positions at the very highest levels of government.

4. That our Armed Services and Police Service be
shielded from further cut-backs
 by immediately
withdrawing from the proven and treasonous
process to unify our already deliberately
depleted Armed Services with those of the
European Union; whilst at the same time annulling
the process to privatise and corporatise our
Police Service, including giving private security
firms the powers of arrest. Those men and women
who are seeking to serve and defend us are being
deliberately emasculated so as to allow our
treasonous political class to end our country’s
ancient freedoms and sovereignty and our Common Law Trial by Jury Constitution.

5. That the fraud and deception of our Legal
System be ended
 by exposing and collapsing the
alien and parallel legal system that some say
evolved from the 1666 Cestui Que Vie Act which
seemingly allows ‘Legal Fictions’ to be created
when our parents are compelled to register a
birth and so receive a ‘Birth Certificate’ for
their new-born. There is provable evidence that a
legal, but definitely not lawful, system of
deception and entrapment exists (using the
deliberate and unfathomable language of
‘legalese’) where you find that our Courts of
Justice are listed by Dun and Bradstreet as
corporations so as to make them places of
business and not justice. It is a system whereby
Roman Civil Law (also known as Maritime Law and
Napoleonic Law) is allowed by open treason to
operate without hindrance in our Common Law Trial
by Jury country with the open acquiescence and complicity of the Judiciary.

6. That true Justice in the Courts be restored

by bringing to trial those rogue judges, lawyers,
auditors and bankers who are, or have been,
involved in fraudulent bankruptcies that have
stolen billions of pounds from totally innocent
victims, not to mention carrying out large-scale
money-laundering exercises in order to hide their criminally obtained money.

The Winchester Declaration

All of the above Requirements are covered by the
2016
<https://cdn-cms.f-static.com/uploads/727136/normal_5a1fab20cc43d.pdf>Winchester
Declaration which was unanimously agreed upon on
November 17th 2016 at a specially convened and
very well attended meeting of the British
Constitution Group at the Winchester Guildhall.
The
<https://cdn-cms.f-static.com/uploads/727136/normal_5a1fab20cc43d.pdf>Winchester
Declaration calls for Parliament to accept and
pass the
<https://cdn-cms.f-static.com/uploads/727136/normal_5a1efbb8ce56c.pdf>Restoration
Amendment that would meet and satisfy all of the
above Requirements and thus completely restore
the Rule of Law and Financial Sovereignty to our country.

In view of the provable treason, the outright
fraud, the deception and the entrapment currently
being practised by our elected servants in
Parliament - not to mention also by senior
members of the Judiciary and by high level
corporate leaders - common sense, and indeed the
Common Law, now dictates that the prime-minister
and her cabinet should resign and Parliament
should be immediately dissolved so that a new General Election can be called.

It’s imperative that a new parliament and
government should only be voted in once the
electorate is fully armed with the complete truth
about how we have all been deceived on a truly
massive scale by the political class right across
the political spectrum. It must also be said here
that the significance has not been lost on some
constitutional experts that this current
Parliament was opened by the Queen not wearing
her crown and regalia of office – something she has not done since 1974.

We, at the BCG and the New Chartist Movement,
fully understand that there are currently many
other areas of public concern that relate to
health issues, climate change, fracking, the
destruction of ecosystems and terrorism.   We are
also aware of advanced research going on into
Tesla ‘free energy’ devices and that when it
comes to safe, clean and infinite energy
creation, the world, technologically speaking, is
on the verge of a major breakthrough. It is our
belief, backed up by whistle-blowers and
‘insiders’, that if our six Requirements are met,
then the very powerful criminal ‘hidden
influence’, that only prospers because of our
combined ignorance and apathy, will collapse.
Once their Achilles Heel is fully exposed – that
is their unlawful control over the world’s money
supply through their privately run central
banking system led by the Bank for International
Settlements – then their appalling influence on
the world will cease completely.  Game over!
Without the ability to control how much, or, more
accurately, how little money the world has to
spend, they’re finished
 and they know it!

<https://cdn-cms.f-static.com/uploads/727136/normal_5a1fab20cc43d.pdf>The
Winchester Declaration

 From South America, where payment must be made
with subtlety, the Bormann organization has made
a substantial contribution. It has drawn many of
the brightest Jewish businessmen into a
participatory role in the development of many of
its corporations, and many of these Jews share
their prosperity most generously with Israel. If
their proposals are sound, they are even provided
with a specially dispensed venture capital fund.
I spoke with one Jewish businessmen in Hartford,
Connecticut. He had arrived there quite unknown
several years before our conversation, but with
Bormann money as his leverage. Today he is more
than a millionaire, a quiet leader in the
community with a certain share of his profits
earmarked as always for his venture capital
benefactors. This has taken place in many other
instances across America and demonstrates how
Bormann’s people operate in the contemporary
commercial world, in contrast to the fanciful
nonsense with which Nazis are described in so much “literature.”

So much emphasis is placed on select Jewish
participation in Bormann companies that when
Adolf Eichmann was seized and taken to Tel Aviv
to stand trial, it produced a shock wave in the
Jewish and German communities of Buenos Aires.
Jewish leaders informed the Israeli authorities
in no uncertain terms that this must never happen
again because a repetition would permanently
rupture relations with the Germans of Latin
America, as well as with the Bormann
organization, and cut off the flow of Jewish
money to Israel. It never happened again, and the
pursuit of Bormann quieted down at the request of
these Jewish leaders. He is residing in an
Argentinian safe haven, protected by the most
efficient German infrastructure in history as
well as by all those whose prosperity depends on his well-being.
<http://l.facebook.com/l.php?u=http%3A%2F%2Fspitfirelist.com%2Fbooks%2Fmartin-bormann-nazi-in-exile%2F&h=eAQErj17O>http<http://l.facebook.com/l.php?u=http%3A%2F%2Fspitfirelist.com%2Fbooks%2Fmartin-bormann-nazi-in-exile%2F&h=eAQErj17O>://spitfirelist.com/books/martin-bormann-nazi-in-exile/