Meet new housing minister Dominic Raab - who dismissed disabled death fears as 'childish'

Tony Gosling tony at cultureshop.org.uk
Thu Jan 25 16:04:03 GMT 2018

'The money's got to come from somewhere'. Yes, you Dom!

Tory MP who dismissed a disabled woman on live TV
appointed minister by Theresa May
Dominic Raab said calls to reverse disability
benefit cuts are a 'childish wish list'
http://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/tory-mp-dominic-raab-justice-minister-theresa-may-disabled-woman-spending-cuts-conservative-victoria-a7787206.html

also - Conservative Dominic Raab denies dossier's
claim of 'inappropriate behaviour'
He denies allegations as minister Rory Stewart also denies any wrongdoing.
https://news.sky.com/story/conservative-dominic-rabb-denies-dossiers-injunction-claim-11108609

>Date: Thu, 25 Jan 2018 05:49:21 -0700
>From: Axe The Housing Act <info at axethehousingact.org.uk>
>Subject: News update: another housing minister -
>and another piece of Act dumped.
>

>As action hots up, we aim to send a monthly
>e-bulletin round up - please send any
>information and dates by 15th for next month's bulletin, to this email address.
>Thank you and here's to homes for all!
>Glyn Robbins
>
>The appointment of the latest new Housing
>Minister (blink and you'll miss 'em!) will do
>nothing to address the fundamental problems.
>Millions now find their lives blighted by the
>housing crisis.  That's why we're broadening our
>campaign under the heading 'Homes For All' (H4A)
>
>Our first meeting of the year on 13th January
>was well attended and focused on Grenfell and
>safe homes, the campaign against Universal
>Credit, stopping demolitions and rights for
>private renters.  See action points from the meeting at this link:
>http://www.axethehousingact.org.uk/wp-content/uploads/2016/07/actionpoints_130118.pdf
>
>Another piece falls off the Housing and Planning Act
>
>Just before Christmas, government announced a
>two-year suspension of planned sales of
>so-called 'higher value' empty council
>homes.  This is just the latest part of the Act
>where the government has been forced to
>back-down.  But the Act remains a threat.  It must be repealed.
>
>An updated briefing on the Act and housing
>campaigns is being produced - contact
>info at axethehousingact.org.uk to send updates, suggestions or questions.
>
>Consultation by Labour Party and Shelter
>
>Members of the H4A alliance have been invited to
>contribute to two new national consultation
>exercises, one by the Labour Party see
>http://www.axethehousingact.org.uk/wp-content/uploads/2016/07/Labours-Social-Housing-Review-call-for-evidence.pdf
>(deadline 31 Jan to respond) the other launched
>by Shelter.  We welcome renewed attention on the
>housing crisis that includes grassroots
>campaigns.  However, we need to make sure this
>leads to action, not just more reports.
>
>Dates for diaries
>30th Jan “Up the Elephant” protest against
>redevelopment, Southwark Council Offices, 160
>Tooley Street SE1 Planning Committee, assemble from 6pm, starts 7pm
>30th Jan “Manchester Vs the Housing Crisis”,
>public meeting organised by Acorn, Friends
>Meeting House, 6 Mount Street, Manchester, M2 5NS
>1st Feb Justice4Grenfell public meeting 7pm Maxila Club W10 6NQ
>https://www.facebook.com/events/678743935848714/
>14th Feb  Grenfell silent protest  assembling
>Kensington Town Hall W8 7NX from 5.30pm  see
>https://www.facebook.com/events/152608842188422/
>1st March  National Day of Action against
>Universal Credit, see https://www.facebook.com/events/323792051472634/
>The next Homes for All organising meeting will
>be on Saturday 17th Feb, 11am (venue to be confirmed).
>
>Other news and updates
>There are several drives around the country to
> [...]

 From South America, where payment must be made
with subtlety, the Bormann organization has made
a substantial contribution. It has drawn many of
the brightest Jewish businessmen into a
participatory role in the development of many of
its corporations, and many of these Jews share
their prosperity most generously with Israel. If
their proposals are sound, they are even provided
with a specially dispensed venture capital fund.
I spoke with one Jewish businessmen in Hartford,
Connecticut. He had arrived there quite unknown
several years before our conversation, but with
Bormann money as his leverage. Today he is more
than a millionaire, a quiet leader in the
community with a certain share of his profits
earmarked as always for his venture capital
benefactors. This has taken place in many other
instances across America and demonstrates how
Bormann’s people operate in the contemporary
commercial world, in contrast to the fanciful
nonsense with which Nazis are described in so much “literature.”

So much emphasis is placed on select Jewish
participation in Bormann companies that when
Adolf Eichmann was seized and taken to Tel Aviv
to stand trial, it produced a shock wave in the
Jewish and German communities of Buenos Aires.
Jewish leaders informed the Israeli authorities
in no uncertain terms that this must never happen
again because a repetition would permanently
rupture relations with the Germans of Latin
America, as well as with the Bormann
organization, and cut off the flow of Jewish
money to Israel. It never happened again, and the
pursuit of Bormann quieted down at the request of
these Jewish leaders. He is residing in an
Argentinian safe haven, protected by the most
efficient German infrastructure in history as
well as by all those whose prosperity depends on his well-being.
<http://l.facebook.com/l.php?u=http%3A%2F%2Fspitfirelist.com%2Fbooks%2Fmartin-bormann-nazi-in-exile%2F&h=eAQErj17O>http<http://l.facebook.com/l.php?u=http%3A%2F%2Fspitfirelist.com%2Fbooks%2Fmartin-bormann-nazi-in-exile%2F&h=eAQErj17O>://spitfirelist.com/books/martin-bormann-nazi-in-exile/