Fwd: Report from Bad Housing Makes Us Sick, 30th March

Tony Gosling tony at cultureshop.org.uk
Thu Apr 4 22:01:50 BST 2019

>Date: Thu, 04 Apr 2019 14:16:09 -0600
>From: Axe The Housing Act <info at axethehousingact.org.uk>
>To: undisclosed-recipients:;
>Subject: Report from Bad Housing Makes Us Sick, 30th March
>

>More than 100 housing campaigners, tenant reps,
>doctors and health workers, trade union members
>and others came and made for a brilliant day of
>sharing ideas, being inspired and planning
>action.  See the final action plan
>below.  Thanks to everyone who came and/or
>supported the event.  There are a few photos
>attached (with thanks to Debbie Humphry) and at
>the end of this email is a link to a video of
>Raquel Rolnik's inspiring opening speech.
>
>Our next open campaign organising meeting is on
>Saturday 27th April, 11 - 1, at Unite the Union,
>33-37 Moreland St, London EC1V 8BB.  Hope to see you then.
>
>Final Action Plan
>
>Support and build 15 June ‘Grenfell ­ Never
>Again’ protest march in central London
>Demand grant funding for existing and new council housing.
>We need an enforceable right to repairs for all
>tenants, linked to a regular inspection regime
>Housing rights must be enacted and reinforced,
>with extended and strengthened independent tenant organisation
>Back to campaigning ­ street stalls and action
>to expose Universal Credit, empty properties,
>temporary accommodation, NHS- and other public land sales or other local issues
>Back the Charter for Housing Action in 2019 ­
>get wider support and extend the alliance for action
>Stop the deaths due to bad housing ­ event at parliament date tbc
>Workshop action points
>
>A)     Universal Credit and benefit cuts
>
>Stop and scrap Universal Credit
>Scrap the Bedroom Tax and reinstate rent controls
>Campaign to take the arguments out to people
>(including at job centres) and challenge the culture of blame and stigma
>Demand commitment to no evictions due to benefit
>arrears ­ from councils, housing associations and private landlords
>Lobby Labour and others including GPs
>organisations, for a change of policy on benefits
>We need an accessible information and welfare rights network
>
>B)      Housing Safety after Grenfell
>
>Support and build a demonstration in central
>London 15 June: especially highlight housing and health contamination issues
>Extend Freedom of Information Act to cover any
>private contractor delivering publicly-funded
>services or used by public bodies, eg HAs
>Promote and distribute ‘Tower Blocks UK’
>safety check list and encourage local distribution to tower blocks
>Bring building regulation and controls back into
>public hands and extend tenant control
>
>C)      Housing insecurity and mental/physical health wellbeing
>
>Community action ­ link housing and health activists; protect community
>Cost of housing crisis estimated at
>£100-£150,000 per head.  This needs to be
>invested in community health, including legal
>advice, community action, and decent, secure,affordable homes
>Stand together ­ Unite!
> [...]

NB please do reply with remove as the subject or
first line if you do not wish to recieve further emails - thanks

'From South America, where payment must be made
with subtlety, the Bormann organization has made
a substantial contribution. It has drawn many of
the brightest Jewish businessmen into a
participatory role in the development of many of
its corporations, and many of these Jews share
their prosperity most generously with Israel. If
their proposals are sound, they are even provided
with a specially dispensed venture capital fund.
I spoke with one Jewish businessmen in Hartford,
Connecticut. He had arrived there quite unknown
several years before our conversation, but with
Bormann money as his leverage. Today he is more
than a millionaire, a quiet leader in the
community with a certain share of his profits
earmarked as always for his venture capital
benefactors. This has taken place in many other
instances across America and demonstrates how
Bormann’s people operate in the contemporary
commercial world, in contrast to the fanciful
nonsense with which Nazis are described in so much “literature.”

So much emphasis is placed on select Jewish
participation in Bormann companies that when
Adolf Eichmann was seized and taken to Tel Aviv
to stand trial, it produced a shock wave in the
Jewish and German communities of Buenos Aires.
Jewish leaders informed the Israeli authorities
in no uncertain terms that this must never happen
again because a repetition would permanently
rupture relations with the Germans of Latin
America, as well as with the Bormann
organization, and cut off the flow of Jewish
money to Israel. It never happened again, and the
pursuit of Bormann quieted down at the request of
these Jewish leaders. He is residing in an
Argentinian safe haven, protected by the most
efficient German infrastructure in history as
well as by all those whose prosperity depends on his well-being.'
<http://l.facebook.com/l.php?u=http%3A%2F%2Fspitfirelist.com%2Fbooks%2Fmartin-bormann-nazi-in-exile%2F&h=eAQErj17O>http<http://l.facebook.com/l.php?u=http%3A%2F%2Fspitfirelist.com%2Fbooks%2Fmartin-bormann-nazi-in-exile%2F&h=eAQErj17O>://spitfirelist.com/books/martin-bormann-nazi-in-exile/

http://www.radio4all.net/index.php/contributor/2149
http://www.thisweek.org.uk
http://www.911forum.org.uk
http://www.bilderberg.org