[Diggers350] Tinkers Steam engine Appeal

Simon Fairlie chapter7 at tlio.org.uk
Mon Jan 18 21:01:16 GMT 2021

Hello
Apologies if you have already received this.
Tinker’s Bubble’s working steam engine, after 25 years service, needs a boiler change and other repairs that will cost £13,500. It is probably the only wood-powered commercially operated steam engine in the country, producing zero-carbon sawn timber, felled by hand and extracted by horse.
 I worked on this for eight years, it is a fantastic piece of kit, and it would be tragic to see it languish.
If anybody can contribute to the repair costs please go to:

https://www.gofundme.com/f/help-maintain-our-self-sufficient-comunity?utm_medium=social&utm_source=messenger&utm_campaign=p_lico+share-sheet <https://www.gofundme.com/f/help-maintain-our-self-sufficient-comunity?utm_medium=social&utm_source=messenger&utm_campaign=p_lico+share-sheet>

Please forward this email to anyone who is interested
Thanks
Simon

Simon Fairlie
Monkton Wyld Court