[Diggers350] Call out Tue 23Mar21 Right To Reside, in association with Resist Anti-Trespass

Tony Gosling tony at cultureshop.org.uk
Sat Mar 20 01:49:18 GMT 2021

Criminalising Trespass, Part Three: Suffocating Spaces Of Resistance

https://thenorwichradical.com/2021/01/11/criminalising-trespass-part-three-suffocating-spaces-of-resistance

The Dangerous Authoritarian Threat Posed by Priti
Patel to Our Right to Protest and Dissent | Andy Worthington
http://www.andyworthington.co.uk/2021/03/14/the-dangerous-authoritarian-threat-posed-by-priti-patel-to-our-right-to-protest-and-dissent/
http://tlio.org.uk/tue23mar21-right-to-reside-and-resist-anti-trespass-call-to-action-against-priti-patels-police-crime-sentencing-and-courts-bill/

RA-T -

Resist Anti-Trespass!

<https://ra-t.org/ra-t-resources/>RA-T RESOURCES
    * <https://ra-t.org/ra-t-store/>RA-T STORE
    * <https://ra-t.org/contact/>CONTACT US <3

RA-T CALLS FOR DAY OF ACTION 23RD MARCH!

RA-T's Facearse page https://www.facebook.com/ResistingAntiTrespass

[]

We are calling for action on the 23rd March.
(To tie in with the closure of the Legislative
Scrutiny consultation led by the Joint Committee
of Human Rights of the UK Parliament on the
Police Powers and Protections Bill.)

We want to show solidarity with Travellers who
are targeted by this bill that will criminalise
trespass with intention to reside. We also stand
in defiance with other groups under threat
including; squatters, rough sleepers, protesters,
hunt saboteurs, van dwellers, ravers, boaters

We demand the right to roam and reside. Our land
rights have for too long been eroded by a handful
of elites who concentrate land ownership. This
bill is a direct threat to our ways of life by
criminalising our already limited access to the
countryside. The government must drop this bill immediately.

LETS TAKE BACK WHAT IS OURS,
RECLAIM THE LAND & RESIST ANTI-TRESPASS LAWS!
Join us for a day of decentralised action against
anti-trespass measures to raise awareness and fight this pivotal issue.

Send us the pictures and videos of your actions at:
<mailto:Resisting_Anti-Trespass at protonmail.com>Resisting_Anti-Trespass at protonmail.com
You can also use #rataction on social media.
<https://ra-t.org/wp-content/uploads/2021/03/Call-to-action-23-1.pdf>Call-to-action-23
download link
<https://ra-t.org/wp-content/uploads/2021/03/Call-to-action-23-1.pdf>Download