[Diggers350] Save Combe Down Allotments in Bath

Tony Gosling tony at cultureshop.org.uk
Sun Jun 16 20:58:15 BST 2024

Save Combe Down Allotments

https://banes-allotments.org.uk/combe-down-allotments/

The issues

By an accident of history, the large allotment
site at Combe Down has been held in leasehold
since 1895. The site, along with the adjacent
quarry and the Monkton School playing fields, is
owned by a distant relative of the original
landowner, who is not a resident of Bath. The
site was originally procured by the Monkton Combe
Parish Council to serve the workers in the Bath
stone mines but, following city boundary changes
in 1967, became the responsibility of Bath City
Council. The Council has held rolling leases
since that time. Unfortunately the owner of the
land has recently given advance notice of his
intention to end the lease in 2025. Our
Association is working hard to try and protect
this allotment site. A public meeting is being
organised and our officers have arranged meetings
with local Councillors and Cabinet members. Do
contact us if you can help to mobilise community
support for the retention of the 64 plots on this
site. You can find a copy of our first bulletin/
briefing note
<https://banes-allotments.org.uk/wp-content/uploads/2024/02/Erica-CD-Briefing-copy.pdf>here.

Local Green Space and Minerals Policies relating to Combe Down Allotments.

You can view the policy document
<https://banes-allotments.org.uk/wp-content/uploads/2024/03/Combe-Down-Allotments-LGS-status-and-Minerals-policies-1.pdf>here

You can access the template for making an online
response
<https://banes-allotments.org.uk/wp-content/uploads/2024/03/Local-Plan-Combe-Down-Allotments-online-response-template.pdf>here

You can access the template for making a postal
response
<https://banes-allotments.org.uk/wp-content/uploads/2024/03/Local-Plan-Combe-Down-Alllotments-postal-response-template.pdf>here

Take a look at drone footage of Combe Down Allotments

Access the video
<https://drive.google.com/file/d/1XbokV0EdmyJqG1GmkdzkgflWwJGTf-IS/view?usp=share_link>here

PLEASE SHOW YOUR SUPPORT BY SIGNING OUR
<https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=&ved=2ahUKEwj5pPGwtLOEAxWbxTgGHdzZDIEQFnoECAoQAw&url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.change.org%2Fp%2Fsave-combe-down-allotments%23%3A~%3Atext%3DCombe%2520Down%2520allotments%2520is%2520the%2Ca%2520worthwhile%2520activity%2520on%2520Sundays.&usg=AOvVaw18PqtqOFASmxBkdsUSNw2R&opi=89978449>PETITION.

Petition Update – the petition is ongoing but a
cut with 5,325 signatures (online and paper) was
taken on 19th February and submitted to the Landowner.

READ OUR LATEST NEWSLETTER
<https://banes-allotments.org.uk/wp-content/uploads/2024/04/Newsletter-February-2024.pdf>HERE

Combe Down site as an Asset of Community Value

The ‘Save Combe Down Allotments’ action group is
exploring the possibility of designating the
Combe Down site as an asset of community value.
If you have any expertise in this area, please get in touch.

Asset of community value

News reports <https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-somerset-67693046>here

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-somerset-67693046

Weekly politics show page http://www.thisweek.org.uk
Radio stream live 5pm Fridays and repeated
11am/pm UK time http://www.talkradio.org.uk
Also on: NOT The BCfm Politics Show App
https://apkpure.com/not-the-bcfm-politics-show/com.sweetsmile.bottom_navigation_flutter

NB please reply with any unsubscribe request in
the email body, leaving the subject line intact,
if you do not wish to recieve further emails - thanks
And it came to pass, as he sat at meat with them,
he took bread, and blessed it, and brake, and
gave to them.
<http://biblehub.com/luke/24-31.htm>31 And their
eyes were opened, and they knew him; and he
vanished out of their sight.  http://biblehub.com/kjv/luke/24.htm
'Capitalism is institutionalised bribery' TG -
Cancelled -> https://www.youtube.com/user/PublicEnquiry/videos

Albert Pike’s 1871
<https://www.express.co.uk/news/uk/650822/Letter-WW3-200-year-old-islam-final-battle>WWIII
plan to cancel God –
<https://www.theguardian.com/world/2017/may/11/accelerationism-how-a-fringe-philosophy-predicted-the-future-we-live-in>Accelerationist
multicrisis: my schoolfriend
<https://www.philosophyforlife.org/blog/accelerationism-amphetamine-philosophy-and-the-death-trip>‘Nazi
Nick’s Dark Enlightenment ‘death trip’ is
designed to
<https://qz.com/1007144/the-neo-fascist-philosophy-that-underpins-both-the-alt-right-and-silicon-valley-technophiles>discredit
all democracy
Essentials:
<https://www.bitchute.com/video/AH8pJ8vLnpQQ/>Michael
Hudson |
<https://www.bitchute.com/video/mlGKutbgByo4/>Blackrock/Vanguard
| Tony
<https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oAq1q1_swyM>on
Brexit &
<https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DsxxlpLccE8&pp=ygUWVGhlIFRyYWl0b3JzIG9mIEFybmhlbQ%3D%3D>The
Traitors of Arnhem |
<https://www.bitchute.com/video/s3keNigJaj63/>Evolution

<https://www.bitchute.com/video/Yhv9ZMby68Ig>War
between God & Lucifer |
<http://www.itsuandi.org/itsui/downloads/Itsui_Materials/Albert_Pike's_Plan_for_Three_World_Wars.pdf>Plan
for three World Wars | Armageddonists I have
known:
<https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cXKz4uwZC_k>Nick
Land (1975-8) |
<https://www.bitchute.com/video/pkIIeuailaUt/>George
Monbiot (1995-8) | Manna for the Revelation
Generation:
<https://www.radio4all.net/program/108328>CONSPIRACY
CLASSICS, longer interviews/lectures

"And I think, in the end, that is the best
definition of journalism I have heard; to
challenge authority - all authority - especially
so when governments and politicians take us to
war, when they have decided that they will kill
and others will die. " --Robert Fisk
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCMn9GM4atN3t7AHJBbHMR0Q/videos
http://www.radio4all.net/index.php/contributor/2149
http://www.thisweek.org.uk
http://www.911forum.org.uk
http://www.tlio.org.uk
Tony's free watermarked books www.bilderberg.org
- My ebooks https://payhip.com/TonyGosling
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCvPbHiqhLtpNWA_cg_1NULw
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCMn9GM4atN3t7AHJBbHMR0Q
https://www.twitter.com/TonyGosling
https://www.facebook.com/tony.gosling.16
You can donate to support Tony's work here http://www.bilderberg.org/bcfm.htm
Or buy Tony's three ebooks for £10-£15 here
https://payhip.com/TonyGosling or paperback here
https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/254963338161
TG mobile +44 7786 952037