GreenNet is moving office!

GreenNet Support support at gn.apc.org
Thu Jul 26 15:58:17 BST 2018

  GreenNet

Dear Friends

*July 2018
*

      GreenNetis moving...

On Thursday 2nd August, GreenNet will move from Development House in
Shoreditch, our London home since 2005, to new premises in Bethnal
Green, a short bus or bike ride away.

The Green House is another superb renovation project by the innovative
Ethical Property Company, using an eco-friendly engineered timber
construction that significantly reduces the carbon footprint compared
with traditional forms of construction.

More details about the new space: http://bethnalgreenhouse.co.uk

Our office systems may be offline for a short time in the afternoon on
2nd August but we should be all connected at the new office by the end
of the day, and able to provide for any and all support needs and
general assistance as normal from 9.30 am on Friday 3rd August. Needless
to say all our hosted services will remain online and be completely
unaffected.

We look forward to continuing to provide internet, web design and
hosting services in the causes of peace, the environment and human
rights, from our new and more sustainable home.

The new address is:

*    GreenNet
    The Green House
    244-254 Cambridge Heath Road
    London*
*    E2 9DA*

Our support telephone number remains *0330 355 4011*.  Please use that
number for enquiries until further notice.

Our numbers starting 020 7065 will be changing.  If you have numbers for
GreenNet staff starting with 020 3559 40xx, those will remain unchanged.

With best wishes from all at the GreenNet Collective,

Andrew, Cedric, Claire, Ed, Howard, Ian, Liz, and Marek

      GreenNet is the ethical Internet Service Provider that has been
      connecting people and groups who work for peace, the environment,
      gender equality and human rights since 1986.

We hope that you are happy to receive our newsletter. If not, simply
unsubscribe here
<https://mailman.greennet.org.uk/mailman/listinfo/greennet-l> and you
will not receive it in future.

GreenNet, Development House, 56-64 Leonard Street, London EC2A 4LT.
(Until next week!)
Tel (UK): 0330 355 4011
Fax: +44 (0)20 7065 0936. Email: info at gn.apc.org <mailto:info at gn.apc.org>