[Lac] Presencia Peruana en el WSIS-AWARD

ladymurrugarra at viabcp.com ladymurrugarra at viabcp.com
Fri Nov 5 13:42:43 GMT 2004

Estimados todos,

Por favor ir:

http://www.wsis-award.org/content/partner-network.htm

ubicar Peru.

Saludos
Lady

 Dear Madam Murrugarra,

>         The World Summit Award (WSA) is a global initiative for
>         selecting and promoting the best in e-Content and creativity.
>         It sees the bridging of the digital divide and narrowing of
>         the content gap as its overall goal and, as of today,
involves
>         representatives from 136 countries on all five continents.
>
>         The project is an initiative of the European Academy of
>         Digital Media (EADIM) and is held in the framework of and in
>         cooperation with the United Nations’ World Summit on the
>         Information Society (WSIS).
>
>         We would like to invite you and your organisation to
>         contribute to this global initiative and to cooperate with
the
>         World Summit Award on a basis of media partnership. Attached
>         you will find the document with all relevant information
about
>         the tasks and benefits of the media cooperation.
>
>         We would like to invite you and your organisation to
>         contribute to this world wide effort by joining the WSA
>         associate partner network.
>
>         Attached please find the document outlining tasks and
benefits
>         of the cooperation with the WSA and a letter of commitment,
>         which shall be signed and faxed back to the WSA office.

>         We are looking forward to hearing from you soon and to
working
>         with you in the future!
>
>         With my best regards,
>

>         WSA Project Assistant
>
>         ++++++
>
>         World Summit Award
>
>         ICNM- International Center for New Media

Dear Miss. lady murrugarra,

You have been nominated as one of the most recognised national multimedia and
e-Content expert from "Peru" for the WSA Expert Panel 2005 - selection of
excellent professionals from all continents, who will have the task to
nominate the eight best practice examples in e-content & creativity from
her/his country for the WSA Contest 2005.

The WSA is a global initiative for selecting and promoting the best in e-
Content and creativity. As of today, it involves 136 countries on all five
continents and sees bridging of the digital divide as its overall goal. The
project is an initiative by the European Academy for Digital Media (EADiM) and
is held in the framework of and in cooperation with the United Nations' World
Summit on the Information Society (WSIS) 2003-2005.

Nomination period will run until September 30th. Out of all nominated experts,
only one per country will be appointed to be the part of the WSA 2005. The
selection will be made by the WSA Board and the final list will be announced
on October 20th, 2004. Expert nomination pool will also be used for selecting
the members for the WSA Grand Jury, which will take place in August 2005.

World Summit Award Board and Team