[Lac] empoderamiento de la mujer en las comunidades sostenibles...

ladymurrugarra at viabcp.com ladymurrugarra at viabcp.com
Mon Oct 25 02:04:48 BST 2004

Estimados Todos,
Este es un proyecto sin fines de lucro, lo que se desea es empoderar a la mujer
en el area urbana y rural.

Centro Principal en Lima

Centro Rural : Andahuaylas.

Por favor registrense www.wowem.org para tener tu membresia.

Welcome to Women's Open World Empowerment Movement!

WOWEM was created by and for Women who use or want to learn more about Free and
Open Source Software, also called F/OSS, or OS, and sometimes Linux. F/OSS is
the first successful, sustainable, community developed and owned software model
that can provide new access to communication rights for people worldwide. More
information on this can be found here: Wikipedia.
WOWEM brings together established Subject Matter Experts (SMEs) with technical
F/OSS expertise to connect, discuss, and develop new ways to use F/OSS in
practical subject areas such as Organic Gardening, Health care, and the Arts
around the world. Therefore, some of us are programmers, some system
administrators, and some not-so-technical but very interested in F/OSS as a tool
to do other tasks and communicate and learn from new friends online.

We come from different lifestyles, different work styles, different locations,
with different ideas. We're not just here to talk, we're here to DO.

WOWEM has three purposes:

-WOWEM offers people a place to meet, discuss, and act on ways to encourage the
use of F/OSS as a tool for communication rights, particularly those of women and
girls, worldwide.

-WOWEM People Pods, News Center, and Research Roundup exist as F/OSS-Gender
Equity clearinghouses where the best project ideas receive exposure and
assistance from subject experts, technical developers, individual enthusiasts,
and development agencies around the world.