IMPORTANT**Renaming Proposal

antennae at gn.apc.org antennae at gn.apc.org
Thu Jan 28 21:28:36 GMT 1993

As the person who originally kicked off the mideast.kurds conference,
you have my blessing for what it's worth to rename it to reg.kurds.
i am still hoping to get the kurdish cultural centre in london online
directly to greennet/APC as they have a lot of information and ideas
that really should be shared and i know they would benefit from the
contact with other interested people.  if anyone wants to get in touch
with them, please feel free to use me as an e-mail channel.

indra