[WSIS CS-Plenary] Updating of caucuses/working groups

karen banks karenb at gn.apc.org
Sun Jun 1 14:26:15 BST 2003

hi meryem

err.. that would be me, trying to get your info on the site.. we took
administering of the wsis-cs.org domain voluntarioly, along with setting up
a bunch of lists.. keeping the website up to date with all the caucus info
is time consuming - but, we are committed to doing that..

i am now based in london til the intersessionals - and now have time to
organise many of the items on my todo list, this is one of them

however, at some point,  i understood that alice dechter (formally of
mediachannel) was maintaining such a list?.. if so, i could put it online..

i have also learnt of a couple of thematic caucuses (such as the patents,
copyright and trademarks caucus) and it's important we make this
information available publically..

karen
ps.. shall certainly get round to putting HR caucus info and other info i
have, online, this week