[WSIS CS-Plenary] [APC-IGF] UNGIS contribution]

AHM Bazlur Rahman ceo at bnnrc.net
Tue Oct 6 04:41:50 BST 2009

Dear Ms. Anriette,
Greetings from Bangladesh NGOs Network for Radio and Communication(BNNRC).
Thank you very much for your nice document regarding  UNGIS contribution
from APC.

On behalf of Bangladesh NGOs Network for Radio and Communication(BNNRC) we
have endorsed APC UNGIS contribution.
In this backdrop, I  am sending this contribution to H. E. Mr. Hasanul Haq
Inu, MP and Chairman Parliamentary Standing committee for Ministry of Post
and Telecommunication, People's Republic of Bangladesh. Now he is in Geneva
. He would join the UNGIS meeting.

With best regards,

Bazlu

_______________________
AHM. Bazlur Rahman-S21BR
Chief Executive Officer
Bangladesh NGOs Network for Radio and Communication(BNNRC)
&
Member, Strategy Council
UN-Global Alliance for ICT and Development (UN GAID)

House: 13/1, Road:2, Shaymoli, Dhaka-1207
Post Box: 5095, Dhaka 1205 Bangladesh

Phone: 88-02-9130750, 88-02-9138501
01711881647 Fax: 88-02-9138501-105

E-mail: ceo at bnnrc.net, bnnrc at bd.drik.net