[SGRupdate] Can you help SGR?

Scientists for Global Responsibility sgr at gn.apc.org
Mon Oct 29 11:44:55 GMT 2007

Dear SGRupdate subscriber

Please can you help SGR to continue with its vital work?

During recent months we have published “More Soldiers in The Laboratory”
an update to our critically acclaimed report “Soldiers in The Laboratory”
http://www.sgr.org.uk/ArmsControl/MilitaryInfluence.html

We have also published two new briefings in our Ethical Careers series
http://www.sgr.org.uk/ethics.html#BriefSeries

We have recently held another very successful annual conference on
resource depletion and the potential for conflict
http://www.sgr.org.uk/conferences.html and given various talks up and down
the country.

If you have downloaded one of our briefings or attended an event please
consider making a donation to SGR, which you can do online, using Paypal
or a credit card, at http://www.sgr.org.uk/donations.html or, if you have
a UK bank account,
 you can send a cheque to the office at the address below. Please help SGR
in continuing to provide these valuable resources.

Alternatively, have you thought about becoming a regular supporter by
joining the organisation?

Member benefits include:

*A regular Newsletter including news and thought-provoking articles on
current controversies in science, design and technology.
*Free paper copies of SGR’s publications on ethical careers in science
design and technology.
*Discounts on SGR conference fees and other SGR publications.
*Subscription to sgrforum the member’s email list

Most importantly you will be part of an increasingly influential network
of ethically concerned professionals.

To join you can go to http://www.sgr.org.uk/joinsgr.html or alternatively
contact the office at the address below and we can send you a membership
form.

Many thanks.

Jane K Wilson
Marketing and Recruitment Officer.

Scientists for Global Responsibility (SGR) is an independent UK-based
organisation of scientists, architects, engineers, and technologists
promoting ethical science, design and technology.

Scientists for Global Responsibility
Ingles Manor
Castle Hill Avenue
Folkestone
CT20 2RD

Tel: 01303 851965
Mobile: 07771 883696
E-mail: info at sgr.org.uk
Web: http://www.sgr.org.uk

Help support SGR's work - become a member or an associate member. For
details, see http://www.sgr.org.uk/joinsgr.html