[SGRupdate] Alternative/Ethical Careers Fairs

Scientists for Global Responsibility sgr at gn.apc.org
Thu Jan 10 17:07:31 GMT 2008

Dear Friends

SGR has been invited to take part in a number of alternative/ethical
careers fairs over the coming weeks:

Alternative Careers Fair
Oxford University, Examination Schools, Saturday 26 January from 11.00 to 15.30.

The Works
Cambridge University, Examination Halls, Thursday 7 February from 13.00 to
18.00.

Ethical Careers Fair
University of Birmingham, Great Hall, Thursday 21 February from 11.00 to 15.00.

Careers ... Making a Difference Fair
Leeds University, Parkinson Court, Tuesday 4 March 2008 from 11.00 to 15.00.

Careers with a Conscience
University of Sheffield/Sheffield Hallam University, Sheffield Hallam
Union, Wednesday 5 March from 10.30 - 16.00

Kaleidoscope
University of Manchester, Sugden Sports Centre, Thursday 6 March from 11.00
to 15.00

Springboard ... A Different Careers Fair
Loughborough University, James France Exhibition Centre, Wednesday 23 April
from 11.00 to 15.00

If you are a student (or indeed, member of staff) at any of these
universities, we hope you will come along and visit our stand.
Alternatively, further information on finding an ethical career in science,
design and technology is available at http://www.sgr.org.uk/ethics.html

With best wishes

Kate Maloney
Office Manager.

Scientists for Global Responsibility (SGR) is an independent UK-based
organisation of scientists, architects, engineers, and technologists
promoting ethical science, design and technology.

Scientists for Global Responsibility
Ingles Manor
Castle Hill Avenue
Folkestone
CT20 2RD

Tel: 01303 851965
Mobile: 07771 883696
E-mail: info at sgr.org.uk
Web: http://www.sgr.org.uk

Help support SGR's work - become a member or an associate member. For
details, see http://www.sgr.org.uk/joinsgr.html