[SGRupdate] SGR's 20th Anniversary - Thoughts and Memories

Scientists for Global Responsibility (SGR) info at sgr.org.uk
Thu Jun 28 12:17:48 BST 2012

Dear Friends

Here's another in our series of activities to mark SGR's 20th anniversary. We
asked active members of SGR over the years to contribute their personal
thoughts and memories of the organisation. You can read them here ...

http://www.sgr.org.uk/pages/sgrs-20th-anniversary-thoughts-and-memories

... and we will be adding more over the next couple of months.

For the full list of articles related to the 20th anniversary, go to:

http://www.sgr.org.uk/pages/sgrs-20th-anniversary

All the best

Stuart

Dr Stuart Parkinson
Executive Director.

Scientists for Global Responsibility (SGR) is an independent UK-based
organisation of scientists, architects, engineers, and technologists promoting
ethical science, design and technology. Help support SGR's work - join or
donate online at http://www.sgr.org.uk/join

Scientists for Global Responsibility
Ingles Manor
Castle Hill Avenue