[SGRupdate] SGR AGM 2012 - Preliminary Announcement

Scientists for Global Responsibility (SGR) info at sgr.org.uk
Wed Mar 21 12:54:26 GMT 2012

Dear Friends

Just to give you some preliminary information about the SGR 2012 Annual
General Meeting ...

Date: Saturday 19 May 2012

Venue: Edward Cullinan Architects, London N1

Times: 13:00 to 15.45

This AGM will mark SGR’s 20th anniversary. Apart from the formal business of
the AGM, we will also have a strategy development forum to reflect on SGR’s
achievements to date, and discuss our future path.

Further information, including registration details, will sent to all SGR
members shortly, and will also appear on the SGR website at:

http://www.sgr.org.uk/events/sgr-conferences

In the meantime, please make a note of the date in your diaries ...

With best wishes

Kate

Kate Maloney
Office Manager.

Scientists for Global Responsibility (SGR) is an independent UK-based
organisation of scientists, architects, engineers, and technologists promoting
ethical science, design and technology. Help support SGR's work - join or
donate online at http://www.sgr.org.uk/join

Scientists for Global Responsibility
Ingles Manor
Castle Hill Avenue