[SGRupdate] New SGR presentation on military R&D - now online

Scientists for Global Responsibility (SGR) info at sgr.org.uk
Thu May 10 13:15:02 BST 2012

Dear Friends

The presentation that I gave at a side event at the NPT negotiations in Vienna
last week is now available online - see below for details. As well as
summarising older SGR research in this area, it gives some of the latest info
from our current research project. Thanks to Barnaby Pace for assistance with
this.

Please do pass this link on to any colleagues you think might be interested.

Many thanks

Stuart Parkinson
Executive Director.

UK Military R&D: Changing Times

Presentation by Dr Stuart Parkinson, SGR, at INES/IPB side event at  the
Preparation Conference of the Nuclear Non-Proliferation Treaty, Vienna, 30
April 2012

http://www.sgr.org.uk/resources/uk-military-rd-changing-times