[alternet-l] apologies

Joanne Doyle joanne at gn.apc.org
Tue Nov 12 18:13:00 GMT 2002

Dear Alternet subscribers,

you may have noticed a number of messages sent to you today. I apologise,
this was a mistake. The list moderator accidently approved all queuing
emails in the Alternet inbox, most of which were spam messages. Please
ignore these messages and accept that this will not happen again. Alternet
will go out as usual by Thursday 14th November.

Thanks to anyone who phoned in or emailed and brought this to our attention.

If you have any queries regarding Alternet, or would like to send us
information to include in the next Alternet, please email joanne at gn.apc.org

Please do not reply to the list!

Best wishes,
Joanne Doyle
Coordinator GreenNet Collective

           GreenNet - Global Computer Communications For Peace, the
Environment,
                         Civil Rights and Social Justice
                 33 Islington High Street, London, N1 9LH, UK.
           E-mail: coord at gn.apc.org  Website: http://www.greennet.org.uk
          Tel: (+44) 020 7713 1941 or 0845 055 4011, Fax: (+44) 020 7837 5551