[CC-czech] Czech licence - legal code in xhtml and the latest english retranslation

Michelle Thorne michelle at creativecommons.org
Mon Mar 9 14:19:21 GMT 2009

http://staging.creativecommons.org/licenses/by/3.0/cz/legalcode
http://staging.creativecommons.org/licenses/by-nc/3.0/cz/legalcode
http://staging.creativecommons.org/licenses/by-nc-nd/3.0/cz/legalcode
http://staging.creativecommons.org/licenses/by-nc-sa/3.0/cz/legalcode
http://staging.creativecommons.org/licenses/by-nd/3.0/cz/legalcode
http://staging.creativecommons.org/licenses/by-sa/3.0/cz/legalcode

Dear all,

Please find above the links generated from the files Marek sent on Feb. 27
and uploaded by Nathan on March 3. Petr, I understand that you and Catharina
have discussed and agreed upon the English re-translation of the BY NC SA?
Is it correct to assume that the files above reflect those recent revisions?

If there are any changes be made now, I would kindly ask you and Marek to
revise the respective license and resend the XHTML for uploading. If there
are no necessary changes for now, please feel free to begin proofreading via
the links.

Petr, once you've confirmed that the files are up-to-date and all necessary
changes have been made, Catharina and I will begin proofreading as well.

Thanks so much for your time and efforts on this! We're on the homestretch!
:-)

All the best,

Michelle

Michelle Thorne