[CC-czech] [Czech licence - legal code in xhtml and the latest english retranslation

Marek Tichy tichy at iure.org
Sat Mar 14 18:52:24 GMT 2009

Dear Michelle Thorne napsal(a):
> http://staging.creativecommons.org/licenses/by/3.0/cz/legalcode
> http://staging.creativecommons.org/licenses/by-nc/3.0/cz/legalcode
> http://staging.creativecommons.org/licenses/by-nc-nd/3.0/cz/legalcode
> http://staging.creativecommons.org/licenses/by-nc-sa/3.0/cz/legalcode
> http://staging.creativecommons.org/licenses/by-nd/3.0/cz/legalcode
> http://staging.creativecommons.org/licenses/by-sa/3.0/cz/legalcode
>
> Dear all,
>
> Please find above the links generated from the files Marek sent on
> Feb. 27 and uploaded by Nathan on March 3. Petr, I understand that you
> and Catharina have discussed and agreed upon the English
> re-translation of the BY NC SA? Is it correct to assume that the files
> above reflect those recent revisions?
No, not correct. The attached zip file contains the latest version of
the files. These replace any older ones and contain the latest revisions.

> If there are any changes be made now, I would kindly ask you and Marek
> to revise the respective license and resend the XHTML for uploading.
Attached. Please kindly upload them.
> If there are no necessary changes for now, please feel free to begin
> proofreading via the links.
There should not be any more changes (fingers crossed).

> Petr, once you've confirmed that the files are up-to-date and all
> necessary changes have been made, Catharina and I will begin
> proofreading as well.
I think you can start, the zip contains the latest retranslation with
the changes Petr and Catharina have agreed on (highligted).

> Thanks so much for your time and efforts on this! We're on the
> homestretch! :-)
Thank you too !

Cheers
 Marek