[diggers350] Re: landownership

Gavin Parker Gavin.Parker at surrey.ac.uk
Wed Aug 18 19:31:56 BST 1999

Ed and all

Thanks for the list address. I suppose you have seen the July
document -  Land Reform. Proposals for Legislation. Published by
the Scottish Executive. If you or anyone else wnants a copy and it
is well worth seeing what is being proposed in Scotland, the
number to call is: 0870 606 5566  I think HMSO are charging for it.

On a wider note let's make sure this list is for info exchange as
well as debate. The better informed we all are the better we can
persuade others to think about change and to pass on what we
know to others. A commonwealth of knowledge? (Sorry a
statement and a question all in one again... :-}... )

Gavin